What are you G.A.S.ing for right now?

I've been wanting to do this, but really can't figure out an affordable solution for a mobo setup. Mind giving me some help on that?

$250 is the cheapest you will probably find... maybe try looking for a used one? With all the server upgrades that people due, I'm sure the used market is flooded with dual cpu mobos

$250 is the cheapest you will probably find... maybe try looking for a used one? With all the server upgrades that people due, I'm sure the used market is flooded with dual cpu mobos

That's not too bad... if I could do the entire build for like 1k I think it'd be worth it. I've already got one Q6600, wonder if it'd be worth it to find a used dual-775 slot mobo and another one and go at it with slightly older core 2 quads.

My goal is to have a 4-6U rackmount, 8-core PC, but until now it's always been super expensive or the rack cases are way way way deeper than I'd need/want. Might have to start looking around, been about a year and a half since I last looked into this heavily!

Antec rack cases kick ass, expensive though. Look into buying a second hand server on ebay, there are some insanely good deals out there. Make sure it's a full PC though, not just a little blade server.

now besides GASing for new cymbals, I noticed I NEED a new drumset, something good like Yamaha customs or something... This is going to burn a lot of money...

New monitors. First thought about Genelecs as a obvious safe choice but then read a lot of good stuff about Adams. And then saw Thomann selling P22:s for 1400 euros for pair, so hell, why not..

Buying in two weeks
SR305IPT.jpg

1000th post after four years:headbang: lol

TelecasterCWR003.jpg

Reallllllllly like this one!! Never thought I would like a telecaster as I used to be this typical Ibanez/ BC Rich/ Jackson dude.... until I made a strat.... ;)

TelecasterCWR003.jpg

Reallllllllly like this one!! Never thought I would like a telecaster as I used to be this typical Ibanez/ BC Rich/ Jackson dude.... until I made a strat.... ;)

Oh my fucking god. I've always hated teles, but this one is simply gorgeous, even on my general scale of electric guitars... Please tell me the headstock is dark coloured...