What are you G.A.S.ing for right now?

Still gasing for CLASP system with a 2 tape machine (and probably an MCI 1/4 for begin with) but I forgot to say :)lol:), curently gasing (and saving money) for an used macpro an a HD1 rig:erk:

A7X.jpg

http://www.adam-audio.com/en/pro-audio/products/a7x/description

DO WANT! :worship:
Thinking of my beloved A7s... even better, with more bass range.. it just gives me a huge boner

I fucking love mine. I got the grey like that one, except they have full size inlays, logo and binding around the fretboard and headstock. It's the best 7 I've played and sounds fucking great. Super easy to get around, fast as fuck. Jackson did amazing with these things!

HEAVILY gasing for some new cymbals....

I've been looking at Sabian AAX's and Zildjians A's... Probably gonna end up with the Zils.

I'm gonna need a hihat, at least two new crashes for now, a ride, a splash and a small and a regular china. The chinas are going to be Wuhan though, but otherwise I'm planning to buy all Zildjian A's... Need to go test them a bit more at some music stores, but I'm pretty sure I'll have them.

If any of you know any good cymbal lines, feel free to recommend... I'm pretty lost with cymbals tbh since I've never actually bought that many in my life, but I'm pretty sure I can't go wrong with these. I probably wouldn't go too wrong with Sabian AAXs either, but I heard some AAX rides can let you down, and both of these lines have a few complete packages for a nice price so I'm not sure if I'm going to buy this stuff separately and pay twice the price :loco:

zildjian18crash.jpg

I don't even have a third of the money I need for these things at the moment, but FUCK I need new cymbals...

Still gasing for cymbals, but now either Zildjians or Paiste 2002s... At the moment I'm drawing towards 2002s.