What are you G.A.S.ing for right now?

I'm officially on the Axe-Fx II waiting list......... let's see how long this takes. I'm probably at the very end of the list with about 9,000 people in front of me. :lol: By the time it's available, I might actually be able to afford it. haha

Lets see if you keep or cancel your order when Kev gets his (and his demos up). I'm awaiting those:oops:

267697.jpg

The digital x bus was the biggest piece of shit I have ever used ever.

Putting a PC inside a mixing desk was a bad idea.

Yes, originally they were. The refurbished ones that are on the market now are fixed by another company, and they have completely redone a lot of the original units to fix the initial problems. The fixed ones are supposedly very solid boards.

Yes, originally they were. The refurbished ones that are on the market now are fixed by another company, and they have completely redone a lot of the original units to fix the initial problems. The fixed ones are supposedly very solid boards.

Nice, considering it was around 15k € some years ago and nowyou can get it for about 3.5k refurbished

This week I was GASing for 2 of these:

E_670_EL34.jpg

$800 dollars each, brand new, unopened box

At least a student of mine app managed to snag one.. Left is to see if it's the real deal

I hope for your sake it works out when you get one. My experience with one was all horrible. Faders would freak the fuck out, solo wouldn't act like it should etc...

But then again, if it had worked the way it was supposed to it was a killer concept.

Please...make me...not buy it!!!!!!!

jc120.gif

The local dealer is blowing them out at 960$ new.

Considering that's $240 cheaper than in America, and how EVERYTHING is twice the price here...I'd really love to know why I shouldn't buy it :)