What are you listening to lately?

Stygian Sins said:
nice! :headbang:

right now its

Blind Guardian - Fly

yesterday night i watched te blind guardian imgainataions through the looking glass DVD

awesome stuff!! hansi rocks!! :worship:

One of the best DVD's ever seen. Awesome quality and they play lots of old songs...I only like the bg sound with much speed metal elements so i prefer the old ones (Follow The Blind!).

NP: Guidance of Sin - Acts

Edit: 'BG - Valhalla' was my first contact with norse mythology on a musical level...great memories^^

Current: Nile - Chapter Of Obeisance Before Giving Breath To The Inert One In The Presence Of The Crescent Shaped Horns (yay long song titles)
Next: Amon Amarth - Thousand Years Of Oppression
After that: Finntroll - Den Sista Runans Dans

Right now, Origin's "Echoes of Decimation" album.

Totally forgot these guys for like years until my friend and I were talking about shows that we had been to. We remembered them opening for Nile a while back and kicking ass.

Currently have in queue in my winamp:

Amon Amarth- Fate of Norns
Dark Tranquility- Character
Emperor- Promethius- The Discipline of Fire and Demise
Insomnium- Since the Day It All Came Down

eveildead_annihilation_g.jpg

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
THrym: that's a nice one.

Personally, a bit of Hank Williams III has been blasting out of my speakers, along with alot of Superjoint Ritual and D.R.I.
Yeah, I've been stuck in thrash mode for a while now, The new Toxic Holocaust and Municipal Waste albums are rad too.

Current: Finntroll - Vätteanda
Next: Within Temptation - Running Up That Hill
After that: Nile - Dusk Falls Upon The Temple Of The Serpent On The Mount Of Sunrise

Current: Einherjer - Ironbound
Next: DragonForce - Valley Of The Damned
After that: Behemoth - Thy Winter Kingdom

...ironically, it's snowing heavily right now

Current:
Windir - Saknet
Septic Flesh - Mystic Places of Dawn
Septic Flesh - Virtues of the Beast
Finntroll - Nattfödd