What are you listening to lately?

DemonsAndLies666 said:
WHY THE FUCK ISNT ANYONE LISTENING TO THE NEW HYPOCRISY!!! FUCK YOU GUYS!!!!!! GO GET IT AND LISTEN TO IT FOREVER GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!

Because i've listened to it many many many times already!!!!!!!!!!! Its a great album (my fav of theirs), but i have listened to other things as of late. I will get back around to them soon enough

Current: Nile - Chapter Of Obeisance Before Giving Breath To The Inert One In The Presence Of The Crescent Shaped Horns
Next: Dimmu Borgir - Kings Of The Carnival Creation

L33ch said:
Current: Nile - Chapter Of Obeisance Before Giving Breath To The Inert One In The Presence Of The Crescent Shaped Horns

I like that song name...thats the reason because my lyrics plugin chrashes each day :yell:

current: porcupine tree - blackest eyes

favourite bands on this moment:

ancient rites (jaja belgar, via jou ja.. haha)
moonsorrow
primordial
thyrfing
annihilator
asmegin

Current track: Amon Amarth - Across the Rainbow Bridge
Next: Machinae Supremacy - Megascorcher
After that: Behemoth - Into The Black Mass

Threw together all of my metal into a single playlist :D

Now Playing: Rotting Christ - Lex Talionis
Next up: Limbonic Art - Under Burdens of Life's Holocausts
After that: Rotting Christ - Victoriatus

Rotting Christ/Limbonic Art playlist today

New Furia & Akirise (with an excellent anti Bush song).
Abîme, great french raw/hateful BM in the vein of Ad Hominem ... 06' could be the year for the french scene with so many great bands and great music coming out... Belenos (can't stop listening to it) Himinbjorg (Europa album)

dragonforce, stratovarius, edguy, and then like arsis, kalmah, cob, gates of ishtar, at the gates, arsis, and dream theater

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
Dropkick Murphy's - Heroes of Our Past

They might appeal to some of you - its like Oi!/Punk/Rock with a heavy influence of Irish folk music. Recommended deeply.

haha i love that band, also the real mckenzies are another band like dkm, except that they are scots hehe. oh and blood or whiskey, also irish influenced.