What are you listening to lately?

unlike most people, i prefer Drudkh's first album Forgotten Legends. 4 different riffs repeating for 15 minutes rule :p. honestly that album's a killer. the emotion and all.

also i'm getting into Heol Telwen which is a great Celtic black metal band from Gaul. you can download a song on their official website. the folk parts are extreemly present in their music (flutes, bagpipes, choirs..etc..) which is awsome.

Celtik Militia said:
unlike most people, i prefer Drudkh's first album Forgotten Legends. 4 different riffs repeating for 15 minutes rule :p. honestly that album's a killer. the emotion and all.

also i'm getting into Heol Telwen which is a great Celtic black metal band from Gaul. you can download a song on their official website. the folk parts are extreemly present in their music (flutes, bagpipes, choirs..etc..) which is awsome.

Forgotten Legend is a bit better in my opinion as well, however the second one made a greater impression on me during the first few spins

hehe, no sorry i didnt get it from you. :p
a friend of mine got this band called Valland (=land of valleys, apparently thats how the vikings called france.. dont bother to look for any Valland material cause they didnt release a demo yet). and Valland played in the first part of a Heol Telwen gig so i went to see my buddy play and eventually discovered Heol Telwen. :D

yeah i'm planning on getting the new Belenos, but for the moment i listen to it when i go to a friend's house who has it ^^
there's an Aes Dana gig coming up soon in Paris, so i'll be there to support them. the problem is that another friend's band is performing the same night...somewhere else.. hence.. dilema! (sp?)

Celtik Militia said:
hehe, no sorry i didnt get it from you. :p
a friend of mine got this band called Valland (=land of valleys, apparently thats how the vikings called france.. dont bother to look for any Valland material cause they didnt release a demo yet). and Valland played in the first part of a Heol Telwen gig so i went to see my buddy play and eventually discovered Heol Telwen. :D

yeah i'm planning on getting the new Belenos, but for the moment i listen to it when i go to a friend's house who has it ^^
there's an Aes Dana gig coming up soon in Paris, so i'll be there to support them. the problem is that another friend's band is performing the same night...somewhere else.. hence.. dilema! (sp?)

looks like i am going to have to go to france to catch a heol telwen and belenos gig

today:
Ildjarn_NocturnalVisions.jpg

VladTepes_BlackLegionsSpiri.jpg

B00007KWHN.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

tomorrow:???

pretty much anything from my list

Amon Amarth
Hypocrisy
Sonata Arctica
Ensiferum
Falkenbach
Elvenking
Thyrfing
Dragonforce
Battlelore
Zonata
Therion
Avantasia
Stormlord
Elegeion
Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Dimmu Borgir
Blind Guardian
Demons & Wizards
Iced Earth
Children of Bodom
Damage Plan
Devildriver
Disturbed
Killswitch Engage
Mastodon
Pantera
Rammstein
Rob Zombie
Kamelot
Norther
Finntroll
Nightwish
The Black Dahlia Murder
Strapping Young Lad
Nasum
Zyklon
+others.

Now playing:
Amon Amarth - The Fall through Ginnungagap
Finntroll - Asfågelns Död
Nile - Ramses Bringer Of War
F-Zero GX soundtrack - Deathborn
Dimmu Borgir - Puritania

Now playing: Callenish Circle - No Reason

Coming up:
The rest of Callenish Circle's Graceful...Yet Forebidding album
Callenish Circle - My Passion Your Pain

basically, this is Callenish Circle Day

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
what the....? the game soundtrack? holy shiite.
Yes indeed, the soundtrack. Found it on the interbutts somewhere.
The only songs on it really worth listening to, imo, are Bio Rex and DeathBorn.