What are you listening to today?

Hell yeah, great flick :)

Did you see US Men's swimming team crush everyone in the 800 meter freestyle relay? They broke the world record by 5 seconds...by the last lap, the camera pretty much had to pan backwards to see the other swimmers :lol:

I did see it and loved every record breaking second of it.:headbang:

Sorry-late...my pc was down for a bit.

Tad Morose - Modus Vivendi - Unwelcome Guest

Just got this disc yesterday, and I gotta say it's incredible!

It sounds nothing like the other two, it doesn't even have the signature 'horn' sound at the beginning. Instead, a short piano, violin, and horns intro. But it isn't bad! I'm guessing they decided to write a second slower song and just slap the words "Unforgiven" in the title. Contrary to some belief, James never actually says "Cuz you're Uuuuuuunnnnnnforrrrrrrrgivvvuuuuuunnnn tha-reeeeeeeeeeeee-aaah!!!". :D

Well I haven't heard much of it yet AND I did not expect anything worth to listen to. The only I song I really liked on St. Anger is the title track, I still listen to it from time to time. By now I know three songs of Death Magnetic and I like 'em all, so this album is already definitely better than the last one. :) I think you're right, I'll get even more surprised when listening to the whole record.

I can't stop listen to:

Amon Amarth - "Cry of The Black Birds"

Pyramaze - "The Wizard"

Well, I'm not fan of Amon Amarth but I think they have some awesome songs with great melody.

About "The Wizard"... hmmmm... In my opinion one of the best songs of Pyramaze. (I love this sound of rhythm guitar.)

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator: