What are you listening to today?

How can you not like Amon Amarth? Meh I guess its preference, cause I FUCKING LOVE THEM!

Hey, hey, hey... I don't said "I DON'T LIKE"... I'm not a (big) fan of this band is a different! :).

Well, the truth is that I don't like this kind of music but Amon Amarth and... one of my favorite band Rotting Christ are exceptions. ...Preference ;)

Regards

Amon Amarth fucking rules. I'm not a fan of death metal, at all, but Amon Amarth has something really special about them. In a way you get the same feeling from them that you get when listening to really epic power metal, which is mostly a result of their awesome melodies and the way they fit in with the more aggressive aspects.

Amon Amarth fucking rules. I'm not a fan of death metal, at all, but Amon Amarth has something really special about them. In a way you get the same feeling from them that you get when listening to really epic power metal, which is mostly a result of their awesome melodies and the way they fit in with the more aggressive aspects.

Exactly thats why I appreciate them so much. Cause I HATED Death Metal and then I heard some old AA and DAMN... I was like "This is FUCKING EPIC!":headbang::headbang::lol:

I can't stop listen to:

Amon Amarth - "Cry of The Black Birds"

Thorns once recommended that song and I like it since I heard it the first time. Nevertheless I didn't pay enough attention and didn't listen to their other songs on myspace. But now I checked them out and I am impressed, especially the title-track of the new album rules. I agree with Kamil and Chad, there must be something special about them as I really dig their stuff though I don't like death metal very much. Guess it's the great melodies combined with the powerful vocals. To me this vocals don't sound like the typical growling, and I even can understand most of the lyrics.

Pyramaze - "The Wizard"

About "The Wizard"... hmmmm... In my opinion one of the best songs of Pyramaze. (I love this sound of rhythm guitar.)

Yeah, I wish I had Melancholy Beast including that bonus track, it's another great track. Hm... I can't think of any weak Pyramaze-song, I love them all. :)

Dragonforce - Inside the Winter Storm :kickass:

*wonders how and why they were signed to a piece of shit nu label like Roadrunner Records*

bloodbound - Into the Dark

Just got ahold of this CD as well, and so far, I love it! Easily one of my favorite additions at the moment!

The new Evergrey shit is dope as fuck! I'm so juiced on hearing the new album!!!!!

Same. I'm killing myself every moment that album isn't in my hands. Especially because I don't want to spoil it for myself and haven't heard the album on myspace yet. I only sinned with 3 songs so far, and holy shit are they good.
This is definately going to be one the best releases this year (if not the best).

bloodbound - Into the Dark

Just got ahold of this CD as well, and so far, I love it! Easily one of my favorite additions at the moment!

Ahhh, I still need to get my hands on Modus Vivendi and Nosferatu... the samples on the bloodbound-page of all (!) songs off Nosferatu are far too short, I need the whole record! But after this glimpse of the album, many songs seem to be quite amazing... though I guess the title-track will stay my favorite, that song is so incredible! :worship:

Same. I'm killing myself every moment that album isn't in my hands. Especially because I don't want to spoil it for myself and haven't heard the album on myspace yet. I only sinned with 3 songs so far, and holy shit are they good.
This is definately going to be one the best releases this year (if not the best).

I just wanted to check out the whole album on myspace, but the music doesn't play when I enter the site... tried it for a few times now, but nothing happens. :erk: I downloaded Fail of their official page though, that song is great! Wanna hear some more!

By the way, not that I want to convince you to like a record more than another, but the album of the year has already been released on May 30th. :D

Yeps, I agree with you guys. Nosferatu is incredible indeed! A good buy all the way around.

Currently listening to...

Iced Earth - Framing Armageddon (Something Wicked Pt. 1)

Then it'll be...

Iced Earth - The Crucible of Man (Something Wicked Pt. 2)