What are you listening to today?

Deep Purple - Made In Japan

I guess I need not introduce this band... I own this album for years and did not listen to it for quite some time. This is truly some of the best live material ever recorded! Especially Strange Kind of Woman and Child In Time rule! Just listen to the voice / guitar duell on Strange Kind of Woman! Amazing like... well... that can't be compared to anything else I guess! :)

Royal Hunt - Chaos A.C. from "Collision Course: Paradox II"

Some things entered my mind during this way too fucking short song, "Osiris' Triumphant Return," and of course, several songs from RH's first "Paradox" album. :kickass:

^
Good call / reference to"Osiris' T.R. (btw-one of my fav badass PM tunes)

ride in-PM's Egnimatic: Calling
ride home-PM's Gods Equation
right now on the PC -Pyra Bn. Crv. ...my god "The Birth" kills me always!
HAPPY IN METALVILLE...CHEERS MY PYRA-WARRIORS!:kickass:

Pagan's Mind - 'Taken'- from Enigmatic Calling. Sure, another great track from PM...but I throw it out there mainly because of one of the greatest vocal performances ever heard!

Last edited by a moderator:
Redemption - Walls from the new album, "Snowfall on Judgement Day." :kickass:
I don't know much about them except the song "Parker's Eyes" and that this one is kicking ass. :D Definately a priority purchase! James Labrie is present on the song "Another Day Dies", but I've just grown so tired of all the Dream Theater references and that his singing bores me and just isn't anything special. One of the reasons I've stopped buying Dream Theater albums. :yuk:

Also I should add Manticora, specifically some songs off of "8 Deadly Sins". Some damn good Danish Persuader-ish power metal shit here! Man, this is not a good month to have a huge Mastercard bill. :(

A shitload of Redemption. As soon as I'm able to, I'm ordering this sonovabitch. Songs like "Keep Breathing" (which might as well be "Parker's Eyes 2"), and "What Would You Say?" will just tear your heart out and slam it stem-first into your face. Very emotional and beautiful songs here. *sniffle* :( :kickass:

Oh and as for me - Redemption - Walls from the new album, "Snowfall on Judgement Day." :kickass:
Yep, was just playing that...damn good, gonna have to give this some serious listens now...been on the back burner for a bit, but not anymore, this and the new Epica are front and center atm.

<--- Redemption - Leviathan Rising [Redemption-Snowfall_On_Judgement_Day-2009-DLB] 06:41 [Metal]

Listening to some Live Maiden.
Brave New World...especially @ 4:46-5:35...truly, a great metal moment and Maiden sounding thier best IMO!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7hwrsck9gs&feature=related[/ame]

Yeah, gotta love Maiden's guitar harmonies...Brave New World is my favorite IM album, and the title cut is up there as well.

Hmm, new Crystallion, have to check that out...I dug their last one, Hattin.