What are you listening to today?

When I first heard "My Queen of Winter", I immediately thought of SA's song "My Selene", only with better vocals. I'll be looking around for a good place to get this one from. :kickass:

<--- Cain's Offering - More than Friends [Cains_Offering-Gather_the_Faithful-2009-UasH] 04:19 [Metal]

I'm having a real tough time listening to anything else...love this album!

I'm having a tough time not listening to more than 4 tracks as to not spoil the album (too much) more than when it arrives probably late or mid next week. :erk:

Currently listening to "Mind Key - Seventh Seal", damn good Italian metal!!

Listening to some old Type O Negative at the moment. Also listening to some viking Metal these days. Amon Amarh ftw!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kings Of Modesty

An interesting new debut release from some mates that apparently have been around and in various past projects. I certainly won't fall in love with it and its not my overall favorite style of music...but it definitly grabbed my attention. Had a feelin that some of my other mates on board here may be interested in this band...so I threw it out.
http://www.myspace.com/kingsofmodesty

Thy Majestie - As You Fall
Not bad, I kinda miss Grillo's unique vocals and I think Dario Cascio's vocals are great but I'm not sure why sometimes they sound out of place on some songs. Oh well, I'm no veteran listener of the band so it doesn't bother me much...

Oh just one thing. The final song on the "Dawn" album, Through Heat And Fire, has a really irritating autotune effect added to the vocals in the chorus, which I think takes a lot away, and forces me to ask... "Fucking why??" :yuk:

My newly delivered copy of Cain's Offering - Gather the Faithful! I'm listening to the song, Elegently Broken.... "A leeeettle bit of pain, a leeeeeeeettle bit of longing..." Ok so that's a little awkward sounding to me but still a great album. :D

Just revisited...EIDOLON-The Parallel Otherworld

A very heavy, catchy, interesting progressive collab of Nils K Rue (Pagans Mind) and the Drover bro.s (Eidolon, King Diamond, Megadeth).
I love Nils voice preferably of course in Pagans Mind...but Eidolon was a decent, powerful cd. I Love Urban and can't wait for the next PYRAMAZE opus...but if Nils would or could ever match with Pyramaze?...that would send me over the edge and straight to metal heaven!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX1_qoEnQkc&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Pagan's Mind - At the Graves

I've been listening to their albums a ton lately. I'm looking forward to their new live DVD, "Live Equation". That's a hell yeah purchase for me. The cover art looks awesome too ( blue color palette again, what a surprise :D).