What are you listening to today?

Oh and to contribute to the topic. Just Royal Hunt - The First Rock. :D
I might attain this album come Christmas... And hopefully Pagans Mind's "Live Equation"! :kickass:

Might as well add that I'm listening to the new Shadow Gallery right now. But chances of buying it are very slim, thanks in no small part to Ashland's strangled, grating, squealy, agonizing, bitchy voice. The choirs are good as always but they really should've chose an actual "singer" to handle the vocals... Mike Baker, you're missed more than ever.... :(

Man I almost forgot all about Night Castle... Edit: And I should have kept it that way. The mere news of that album being released was far more appealing than the album itself. :err:

Paradise Lost's last album, Faith Divides Us - Death Unites Us.

I wasn't too crazy for the previous album, In Requiem, but I think this album was a lot better. Reminiscent of their older albums. I've also been listening to a lot of Type O Negative lately.... Anybody else like TON? I don't know many people who do haha

Yup I'm a Type O Negative fan, save for most of "Dead Again", on which I only liked the title track, and some parts of "September Sun", and "Hail and Farewell to Britain". First Album of theirs I bought was "Bloody Kisses" followed with "World Coming Down" and so on. :D

Anyhu, not so much listening to as watching something:
:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Fates Warning have some good songs, "A Point Of View" is another one...

And Type O Negative have released some great tunes as well. Bloody Kisses is still my favorite album of them, the title track is really amazing... played at only 10 bpm I guess, but that haunting piano-line is so great! :)

"Sing me a song, you're a singer... ... ... on and on and on... it's heaven and hell!"

That's what I'm listening to just now! Great album, probably the best one of Black Sabbath!

Leverage - Wolf and the Moon from their new album "Circus Colossus" which I only heard aboot today.

Heard better but certainly not bad at all.

New Moon is godly
Haha, I glanced at this quickly and my first thought was that you really liked the new Twilight flick :D

<--- Seven Kingdoms - Seven Kingdoms [Seven_Kingdoms-Seven_Kingdoms-(Retail)-2009-IDmp3] 08:51 [Metal]

Damn good new album from this Florida-based power metal band...imagine Iced Earth influences, plus a female singer and a smattering of growls, fun stuff.

http://www.myspace.com/sevenkingdoms

Mind Key - Pulse for a FUCKING Graveheart!

Got it in the mail today and on my first listen through. I've been suffering from one frozen-over hell of a cold and this album is good enough to make me almost forget about it.

Plus the singer is pretty much the new Jorn Lande. :D