what are you reading?

I honestly couldn't get past the third book in Jordan's series; too generic and juvenile (I thought).

If you want more innovative and unique epic fantasy, check out these authors/series:
R. Scott Bakker (The Prince of Nothing Trilogy)
Steven Erikson (The Malazan Book of the Fallen series)

Currently reading Apache by Ed Macy - a hard bastard. It's solid thus far but could do without so many technical details on the aircraft that occasionally obstruct the story.

Last read Joe Calzaghe's autobiography, No Ordinary Joe. It's simply told and he seems pretty unassuming and likable, especially for a champ.

Finished reading Neuromancer by Gibson... was good... I'm quite surprised it was never made into a movie though I heard there is talk it will be...

Still reading The Face by Koontz... but also started Junky by William S. Burroughs.. good book so far.. halfway through it...

Just finished The Shadow of the Torturer, part I of Gene Wolfe's The Book of the New Sun. Pretty good opening (although it did drag in places) and I really do enjoy Wolfe's prose despite its density and propensity for obscure/archaic language.