what are you reading?

hell, I finished The Mists of Avalon about 3 weeks ago. A really good book IMO. Nothin' to do with "Pop Culture".

We'll I'm always reading many books at the same time but the latest one I purchased is Count Zero by William Gibson. The 2nd in the Sprawl Trilogy (Neuromancer, Count Zero, Mona Lisa Overdrive). I highly recommend his books especially the trilogy. I thoroughly enjoyed the first one Neuromancer and so far enjoying Count Zero.

The other fiction book I'm still reading is The Face by Dean Koontz. He's a weird author and it's a weird story. A little too long imo but I'm starting to get into it.

Currently reading Being There by Jerzy Kosinski. It was allegedly plagiarized, but it is good enough to the point of not caring. Even if Kosinski isn't a great writer, he obviously has good taste in literature.

I'm currently read the last of the Sprawl trilogy: Mona Lisa Overdrive. So far I like it better then Count Zero. Neuromancer is still the best one though. I'm also rereading Junky by William S. Burroughs.