what are you reading?

just read SYBIL for the 3rd time, always makes me sick and the hairs on the back of my neck stand up plenty of times reading this one, also Cobra Event.

Is this the woman who had split personalities?

Sorcery at Caesar's,its about the match between Marvelous Marvin Hagler vs Sugar Ray Leonard.There was alot of controversy about Sugar Ray winning the title.

Current ones I am reading:

Irish Thunder- The Hard Life and Times of Micky Ward by Bob Halloran (the movie The Fighter is about him)

The Girl Who Played with Fire - the 1st one was so good that I'm reading the rest of the trilogy

The Sugar King of Havana - The Rise and Fall of Julio Lobo, Cuba's Last Tycoon by John Paul Rathbone

At the moment I'm reading Lord of the Rings again. I wanted to get into the mood for The Hobbit before it starts in the theaters that's the reason why I started with it again. Funnily enough it's a complete new experience to read it again! It's much better than 10 years ago! haha* I think I didn't understand all hints when I was younger, and today it's much easier to check all the links and connections.

Finally started getting around to reading the Elric book series by Michael Moorcock(such an unfortunate name). Had 'em for a while, good stuff.

In case anyone cares, it's where the album covers from Cirith Ungol came from.

Currently:

Voice of the Master by Kahlil Gibran
The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
A Change in Altitude by Anita Shreve
A Primer of jungian psychology

Currently reading:

1. The Hunger Games: seen the movie already but want to read the trilogy, especially before Catching Fire comes out in theaters

2. The Complete Stories of Sherlock Holmes: Always been interested in reading these...