What are you wearing right now?

I have seen two guys getting it on...... it happened in highschool i walked into the bathroom to take a piss and there they were it was the scariest thing i ever saw in my entire life!

I know..... I ran out of there and almost threw up.... one of the security guards saw me and asked if i was okay..... i told him what happened..... even HE wouldent go in there LOL

>and that I squeeze squirrels to make me sexually excited

hahaahahah now i picture you holding that little squirrel from Ice Age... and squeezing it as it's eyes plop out hhaha... comedy :-D

[/offtopic]

i'm wearing my favorite metal tshirt, a Malon one from a show some years ago, and some generic scottish tiled hippie pants... and a fresh red flower on my ear (don't ask) (no i'm not gay either) (nor a transvestite) (nor hawaiian)

Although Jossa once told me, that I should always be naked, while using my comp, I'm wearing jeans and a tight belly-free top :)

Well, I'm wearing blue jeans (Jack&Jones(TM)), ManBasic underwear, white socks, SoWhat (TM) skate shoes, my amateur-actor group -T-shirt, and my graduation class hoodie. And my military unit cap.

And, of course, my little sisters jeans jacket! :lol: But this is only because she's wearing my shirts all the time and this jacket is the only piece of clothing of hers that fits me. :lol:

clothes!? :eek: shame on you janina!! :p

Anyway, Im wearing jeans, black t-shirt... edguy hooded jacket... my coat... and socks.. and underwear of course (?) :p I forgot .. black shoes also...

black cargo pants... boots... Marduk fuck me jesus shirt... im also in my college computer lab im getting many wierd looks ahahahaha :lol: