What are you wearing right now?

Today I'm wearing a Nightwish shirt and blue jeans. I always wear blue jeans. Mostly because over here in America it's SNOWING!:hotjump:

Profile For northern_blaze Search for all posts by this user.

Date Registered: December 11th, 2002
Total Posts: 135 (2.10 posts per day)
Last Post: February 13th, 2003 03:55 PM
HELP NEEDED: doing a research about music!
Contact northern_blaze: Click here to email northern_blaze
Send northern_blaze a Private Message!
Homepage:
ICQ Number:
AOL Instant Messenger Handle:
Yahoo Instant Messenger Handle:
Birthday February 17th, 1981
Biography nothing interesting
Location France

+

Originally posted by northern_blaze
I'm wearing nothing but a towel. Gonna take a shower...

=

:eek:

:lol:

same black jeans and another black shirt :p

Hey... Id like to see that combo Cris :D
But I gotta go now... shut down ICQ a while ago because of some annoying twats, so I just said good night and left :cry:
Well, good night everyone now, be back tomorrow...!
See ya Cris and take care!! :)

Originally posted by dawnghost
alright man, that's some fucked up shit. :yuk: :ill: :mad:

"ZERO TOLERANCE!
why the fuck should we tolerate this shit?
not even in the animal world male sucks male dick!"

Hé !
I remember some years ago, there was a female dog on heat (Hem, I don't think male dog can be on heat...) in my district, but it was keepin' at home. So there was 3 dogs just in front of the house who wanted, well, to fuck it, and they were doing it together all day long ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sometmes the most little of it must have feel sad, cuz if it wasn't the first link of this "dog chain", it wasn't tall enough to climb the third's ass... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I wear nothing special, t-shirt, sweat-shirt, baggy and osiris shoes... And my lovely G-Shock.

Towel, once again. I like showers so much (lots of French people love this too, even though you may think the contrary... I don't care anyway - kiss me where it smells funny).

Originally posted by Northern Viking
same black jeans and another black shirt :p

Hey... Id like to see that combo Cris :D
But I gotta go now... shut down ICQ a while ago because of some annoying twats, so I just said good night and left :cry:
Well, good night everyone now, be back tomorrow...!
See ya Cris and take care!! :)

I'm accessorizing (??) even worse now - and this sentence sounds horrible - the same discrete pink shorts and black/ blue top.:cool:

... and I didn't even have a chance to say goodnight:bah: Take care you too, Viking! See ya!