what are you wearing?

And it almost feels like you have no hair at all. Just a big heavy wet animal on the top of your head!

i have to keep my hair as wet as possible til i'm able to brush and style it. sooo no towel wearing for me. i just put it up in a almost dripping wet bun and go along with my business til i can take care of it.

It just dries faster. I wrap mine up after a shower because it makes the blow drying process a lot shorter. If it's a work day, it usually only stays there for the time it takes me to shave, brush my teeth and get dressed. If I've got no rush, I can leave it on for like 30 minutes, and then it only takes about 3 minutes to blow dry the rest of the way.

It does sound complicated, though. You should watch someone else do it and then you'll get it. The hardest part for me was getting used to balancing the towel on top of my head. It sometimes falls off to one side.

It just dries faster. I wrap mine up after a shower because it makes the blow drying process a lot shorter. If it's a work day, it usually only stays there for the time it takes me to shave, brush my teeth and get dressed. If I've got no rush, I can leave it on for like 30 minutes, and then it only takes about 3 minutes to blow dry the rest of the way.

This was, almost word for word, the same description my girlfriend gave of drying her hair. :loco:

Not that I'm implying anything, apparently it's just the best approach for grooming the long hair.