what aren't you listening to right now?

Don Corleone said:
aaaa majestic irish metal =) great band, that is, fubar

I got the gathering wilderness...couldnt get into it, not sure why just didnt grab me...so i sold it :p

Metatron'sCube said:
I'm not listening to Pantera. They were one of the first metal bands I was introduced to, and with all due respect to the late Dimebag, I could never see what everyone else seemed to see in them.
Amen brother.

I'm not listening to death metal, other than Opeth and In Flames, because it grates on my nerves worse than pop-punk.

Jude said:
I'm not listening to death metal, other than Opeth and In Flames, because it grates on my nerves worse than pop-punk.

Dude, there are some other melo-death metal bands that are worth a listen if you are not into the constant blasts and indecipherable grunts of the more brutal acts in the genre. Amon Amarth comes to mind.

I have been listening to TOOL 10,000 Days since it has leaked. What a pile of Crap. I am utterly disappointed and believe that cannot be the final product 5 years after Lateralus.

affinityband said:
Yeah i agree with you totally! Its so boring because its just too perfect. theres never much going on. Its just riff after riff. I also find warrels voice annoying to say the least.

Except for the "just too perfect" thing I'd say that pretty much sums it up. Maybe just too sterile is how I'd put it. Cheers

Of all the bands? Blink 182. Punk music is absolute horse shit. Oh and while i'm at it also i have to agree with melancio. Ayreon is shit and anoying