What band have you seen live the most in your life?

Opeth 3 times
Amon Amarth 4 times (and I don't like them...they played on almost every concert/festival during 2003-2005 I went to...)
Cannibal Corpse 2 times
Behemoth 2 times
Krisiun 2 times

a few local bands up to 8-9 times

Tool 4 times. every show was absolutely incredible. i'd travel for hours to see one of their shows.

I don't think I've actually seen one band more than once. But I'll list who I've seen once for the hell of it, otherwise I'll feel left out :(

Opeth
Sepultura
Motorhead
Dragonforce
Children Of Bodom
Sinergy
Evergrey
Sonata Arctica
Steve Vai
Illuminatus

i have seen "the tiger lillies" 5times now, and on 23. februar it will be the 6th time!!!
they are really brilliant

Tin Hat Trio exactly 4times, and Melt-Banana also 4times
then Macabre 3times, and omg, Nickelback also 3times.. ;-)

i was at many concerts in the last 14years, i really loved to go out, i love big stadium shows and intimated club gigs equal,
Although since a year or two now, i´m glad when no good show is around...

cheers
exoslime

PS:
i forgot
Gogol Bordello 3times and Diamanda Galas 3times too :)

Probably Stam1na and Mokoma. I only like Stam1na really, but they seem to be playing at every festival I go to, so I think I've seen Stam1na for something like 7 times already, Mokoma probably 4 or 5.
Mastodon 3 or 4 times, only as the opener for different bands though.
Sydän, sydän, 3 times I think. They're pretty fun live, as they always invent a theme for every gig. I've seen them as cavemen, pirates and babies. The pirate theme was coolest, for example they had a "cannon" on the stage (a smoke machine) which they fired, and there was a mutiny on stage too. My friends have witnessed even better themes by them though, some of them extremely funny.

I generally go see bands only once, since the majority of bands rarely (unfortunately) change their set over the years. Friend-bands not listed, but I've shared gigs with Black Mass Pervertor for a helluva lot of times over the years :lol:

3 times Sonata Arctica (2001 [snow castle opening], 2003 [at my hometown!], 2006 [at Tuska Festival])
2 times Black Label Society (2005 [headline gig], 2007 [opening for Ozzy])
2 times Sentenced (2000 [Unto Rock Festival], 2005 [second-last gig])
2 times Deathchain (2007 [Jalometalli Festival] and 2007 [opening for Nile])

2 times Opeth (2006 [Tuska Festival], 2009 [next weekend!])

And I will go see these bands a second time when given a suitable opportunity:

Katatonia
Vader
Rotting Christ

But the list of bands I still need to see is far longer than the list of bands I have seen (70 bands so far) :erk: It sucks living in Finland - all good bands simply skip Finland and go from Sweden to Russia :erk:

Don't you hate it when you have to sit through bands you don't wanna see at all just because they're opening/supporting and you don't want to lose your 1st row spot?

That's why I had to sit through COB and In Flames about 10x now. While I'm good at ignoring latter day In Flames' boringness, every second of COB is just pure torment to me... ¯\(°_o)/¯

Then there are bands you'd really love to see but because of "higher powers" you keep missing them... that's how I somehow managed to miss Machine Head 5 times now... :erk: