What bands do you like that no one else does?

Zug Izland:They're a little-know rock side-project from the Psychopathic records; the guys who also have Insane Clown Posse. Their first album is very varied, and their second is rock-only. Both are very good, though, IMO.
Beyond the Embrace
Devastating Supremacy

Assuming you meant bands that other people on this forum don't listen to or don't like:

Atreyu
A Global Threat
Story of the Year
Leftover Crack
Cheap Sex
The Distillers
Avenged Sevenfold
Korn
Evanescence
Yellowcard
etc...

(The ones I listed are just ones that I've seen people here insult openly, and/or ones I haven't seen anyone else mention or own up to liking... :Spin: )

Actually, about half the bands I like belong on this list, because I don't really care if what I listen to is considered "tr00" or not. If I like it, I'll listen to it, and fuck anyone who tries to tell me otherwise...

Rock on. Im in the same boat. I like bands like:
Korn
Slipnot
Three Days Grace
Linkin Park
Yellowcard
My Chemical Romance
Marilyn Manson
Story of the Year
Nobody on here talks about Killswitch Engage
or Zao, I frikin love Zao!
Demon Hunter
Underoath(especially Cries of the Past, and The Changing Times, their new one, Theyre Only Chasing Safty, is a little more punk, good, yes, but not quite as good IMO.)

Theres alot of really good bands in the more "mainstream" area that rock your face off.

Wanna know somethin funny. I actually think The Killers are kinda cool.

Today was my last day of ever being slightly respected on this forum. LOL.

psh, i like the Killers.

bands i like that no one does (because no one has heard of them)

Trance of Mine
Voyager
Stonehenge

bands i like that most metal fans don't:

Third Eye Blind for one, and most every 90s alternative band.

NeverIsForever said:
Actually, about half the bands I like belong on this list, because I don't really care if what I listen to is considered "tr00" or not. If I like it, I'll listen to it, and fuck anyone who tries to tell me otherwise...
that's metal. \m/ :headbang:

don't let anybody tell ya otherwise.

Hmmm, does this mean non-metal type music?

If so...

I like Prince quite a lot (sometimes).
Squarepusher/AT
Anal C ;)
Blur :)

My Own Prison was good for me too, and Bullets had what was probably the single heaviest riff in existence.

I like Silverchair, although that's probably because I've heard their fourth album Diorama (and everyone else hasn't), and it's just a pure masterpiece.