What bands do you like that no one else does?

DEPECHE MODE !!!! muahahah i dunno man they sweet they where like made when i was born 87 and uh dunno i really like alot of industrial metal,i also like black metal..hmm as well as sum opera stuff so thats my reasons also. My friend got me into em and he was a hardcore metal 80s fan.

uh i also like alot of alternative 90s stuff stuff b4 i got into metal smashing pumkins bush shit like that

Harmsway_SchädigtWeise said:
DEPECHE MODE !!!! muahahah i dunno man they sweet they where like made when i was born 87 and uh dunno i really like alot of industrial metal,i also like black metal..hmm as well as sum opera stuff so thats my reasons also. My friend got me into em and he was a hardcore metal 80s fan.

uh i also like alot of alternative 90s stuff stuff b4 i got into metal smashing pumkins bush shit like that

well, I like DM too so it shouldn't have been posted ! :Smokin:

hmmm, I listen to a lot of stuff that is non-metal. One album though that I love, and really nodody understands that, is "Barry Manilow - Greatest Hits".
And yeah, Many years back I had to ask my sister to buy me the Tompson Twins album "Into the Gap". I was scared that my metal mates would see me in the record store buying Tompson Twins .....

Chrome
Laibach
Prince
Toxic Narcotic
Bad Brains
Squarepusher
Blur
Sisters of Mercy
Bjork
REM
Smashing Pumpkins

These are all fantastic bands.
I have waaay too many to list, bah. Mostly because my friends all have very narrow (although respectable) taste in music.

I'd go with either Purple or Tiny Music...Songs From The Vatican Gift Shop but you're right they were a great band... I had the pleasure to see them live in a club in Paris on their very first too and, man !, did they deliver ! great catch that was ! :D

and about bands I like nobody else likes, what about Robbie Williams ? I'm quite fond of his Escapology :oops: (maybe because I had GREAT sex while playing it... ;) )