What bands shouldn't people listen to?

You know most of the people that listen to those bands are only into them for a couple of years at most then they get bored of them/see the light whichever way you want to say it. After that they either go on to proper metal or something else. Its just a shame that they have to go through the gay wank crap to get to the proper metal. But they maybe deserve it for dressing so gay and uniformly. Because you know emos all dress the same.

that never really happened for me, I grew up listening to Iron Maiden from a small age and just got into heavier and faster stuff from there :)

the joys of having a metal loving mother :) :)

Oh I know it doesn't happen to everyone. I was referring to the people that are usually into these gay wank metal bands.

I was into Deep Purple and Judas Priest and got into the heavier, faster stuff from there.

Trivium and Killswitch are great. some metalcore and deathcore are good. >:[

(i say this even through death metal and thrash metal are my favorite genres. )

lol i liked disturbed at first but i only ever had shitty music channels like scuzz to show me music lol and scuzz used to spam up their channel with stuff like simple plan which used to fuck me off, i owe my friend for introducing me to all the good bands

Well my first metal bands i got into were Iron Maiden and Megadeth but before that i just used to listen to my dads cds he had with loads of classic rock on, although i do like disturbed and an occasional nu-metal band but most of them are shite, and Metalcore and Deathcore are awful genres

Well my first metal bands i got into were Iron Maiden and Megadeth but before that i just used to listen to my dads cds he had with loads of classic rock on, although i do like disturbed and an occasional nu-metal band but most of them are shite, and Metalcore and Deathcore are awful genres

i agree, i really have no idea where i get my music taste from my mum and dad hate my music, damn heathens and the closest to anything is my uncle who is married into my family and he likes hendrix and i dont even see him often, its wierd but good

My uncles on my mom's side used to be headbanger's back in their day

as a matter of fact I jammed with two of them to Black Sabbath and Judas Priest a couple christmases ago.

well i like my metal heavy and brutal, that's all i care about.