What other genres do you like?

I'm assuming most people on here listen to Power/Progressive Metal. I'm keen to know what other sytles of metal and bands do you also listen to?
I like most styles(except nu metal and metalcore)and was recently blown away by the new DISMEMBER and CANNIBAL CORPSE albums.I love my Death Metal too! Guilty!:headbang:

I listen to Metal
Dont like this specific categories.
But If you want to know :

I dislike Nu Metal. In Metalcore I like the guitars often, but I dont like the voice
Heavy and Power was kind of my most listened genre
But atm I am more in the Thrash/Death style

But in general I listen everything that rocks from Rock to grindcore

Power, prog, thrash, classic heavy metal, doom, some death but not much. Opeth is really the only band of that style I can listen to.

Hm, quite a lot...besides of Power Metal I even like "darker" music like Type O Negativ, Sentenced or Tristania...well, kind of Gothic Metal/Rock or whatever you call it...
As long as there´s something melodic in it, I listen to Death and Black. But I don´t like the "real" black or death Metal, as well as all the whole xyz-Core...

Furthermore industrial-like metal (PAIN), and, depending on my mood even non-metal music. Could be something from classic, 80ies, Blues(Rock), Funk...

Well you see, quite open minded :lol: