Nu Metal

Oh god I hate th mastream-phobia. First of all catagorizing music to such an extreem is stupid. I only use it to describe the general sound of music to someone but not much after that. As for the "Nu-Metal" genre it's the same as any other genre, for every one original band, theres ten crappy ones. Anyways there are some great bands in nu-metal such as Korn, Deftones and Rage Against the Machine. And don't call them poesers cuz they were doing it before it was popular. Anyways I'm sure you'll all be pissed at me for having a different oppinion but thats ok...

Well well, nu-metal....
I have never even cared thinking about that stuff. I only knew that I didn't like it from what I'd already heard.
But then it happened: For the past week I have been more and more and mooooore pissed off at that stuff. :mad:
Why?
Because they play it more and more on TV, the L Park and that P.O.D stuff. Goodamn it! Why is it called METAL at all - that's not metal! It's some kinda hybrid soft-rock-rapish... or whatever.
Ok - so I haven't heard much of it, but I witnessed that in the middle of some Linkin P song, it sounded just like a goddamn boy band! Soft and cuuute singing. :eek: Blasphemy!!
I am pro innovation and progression... nu is just shallow!