What Bands Would You Like To See?

No way dude, not to take away from that night cause it was an excellent performance but your set at Powerfest 2 years ago (the year tad morose played) you guys smoked, that was your best set to date that I've seen!

Oh and to stay on topic....

Evergrey
Scar Symmetry
Strapping Young Lad/Devin Townsend
Amorphis
Nightingale or any Swano project really
Iron Maiden
Bulletboys
Sacred Dawn (cause they rule and everybody needs to know about them!)

I'm sorry, did you say Bulletboys?

I would love to see Swano live.
I've already mentioned two of my bands in another topic: Agalloch or Jag Panzer.

I would also love to see Iced Earth again; I agree that it wouldn't be that bad of a trip for Jon from Indiana.

You mine as well just listen to his discs.

When he performed at ProgPower II, he stood up there with sheet music and lyrics... on a stand. The band might as well be nailed to the floor. It was the most boring, uninspired musical performance I've ever witnessed. Say what you will about the man's various musical talents, if you don't respect your audience enough to take the time to know the music you're performing, it's simply unprofessional.

Zod

I've already mentioned two of my bands in another topic: Agalloch or Jag Panzer.

I would also love to see Iced Earth again; I agree that it wouldn't be that bad of a trip for Jon from Indiana.
Seeing Iced Earth would be killer ... I've been ruling them out because of their recording schedule and whatnot.

Britt

You mine as well just listen to his discs.

When he performed at ProgPower II, he stood up there with sheet music and lyrics... on a stand. The band might as well be nailed to the floor. It was the most boring, uninspired musical performance I've ever witnessed. Say what you will about the man's various musical talents, if you don't respect your audience enough to take the time to know the music you're performing, it's simply unprofessional.

Zod
That was dissapointing. I knew some of the material going in, but wasn't able to get fired up for things I didn't know .. mainly because they were a bunch of statues in the live setting.

I have really become a pretty big fan of the albums they have released since that appearance. I'd love to see them again .. under the stipulation that they actually put some effort into it, and give the fans a show to remember.

Britt