what certain outfit should you wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bloodfest said:
lets say you are that kind of fuckin metal dude, what should you wear?

twisted_sis.JPG

There you go.

guys sorry for that fuckin word "outfit" what i meant was what kind of tshirts pants and shoes should one wear?

I've got a huge Varathron logo tattoed on my forehead and if that doesn't help in eliciting a shocking statement about my tastes, I'm always up to flashing my Cadaver undies or spinning my fancy Gorguts parasol in front of people .

Act normally and dress normally. Nobody cares what you listen to anyway

whatever you wear make sure its poorly fitting and unstylish otherwise youll get called a faggot on metal forums

Spectacular Views said:
whatever you wear make sure its poorly fitting and unstylish otherwise youll get called a faggot on metal forums

Shut up you fucking gay. You get called a faggot because you suck cock and dress like Bjorn-Benny Hanson.

Let's say you really ARE metal, you would you wear a black cargo pants, black boots, short sleeved black workshirt, you know, if you really were metal and not some poser nu-metal kid wearing baggy pants and shit :OMG:

^ I'm much more metal than you, and I don't wear much "metal" attire at all, save for around the house or when going to a concert.

Uniforms are for facists. (which is likely to appeal to some of the race zealots in here)

Carcassian said:
^ I'm much more metal than you, and I don't wear much "metal" attire at all, save for around the house or when going to a concert.

Uniforms are for facists. (which is likely to appeal to some of the race zealots in here)
How do you know you are more metal, than me that is :puke: :)

Why do you dress emtal ariund teh house???

Uniforms are for policeman, gtfo

1) It was meant to be satire. I will wait for you to look that up on wiki before we disuss it any further.

2) I wear Metal T-Shirts around the house because most of my T shirts are metal. Most of them are so old that they're incredibly soft and comfy to wear.

3) You have no idea how much that statement amused me. Thank you, you made my day! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.