What Concert Have You Last Been To?

Last was in Arnhem (Holland), amongst others Tankard and two other great bands (i cannot remember the name, annoying......) and a couple of others. And some Opeth/Paradise Lost ripp-offs in Rotterdam. I'm looking forward to Marty Friedman (he rules !!) early april and one of my all-time favorites Annihilator in May. Jeff always takes care of the party...........

Last was in Arnhem (Holland), amongst others Tankard and two other great bands (i cannot remember the name, annoying......) and a couple of others. And some Opeth/Paradise Lost ripp-offs in Rotterdam. I'm looking forward to Marty Friedman (he rules !!) early april and one of my all-time favorites Annihilator in May. Jeff always takes care of the party...........

arch enemy and melechesh, maybe?:kickass:

I seem to be on a "1 gig per year" type thing. nobody good really comes through my area that I know of, and sometimes I just can't go due to money or schedule, etc.... but I don't really mind... I get too sidetracked to usually attempt to actually pay close enough attention to catch the good events that come through

it's too bad I don't live closer to or in Chicago... they get everything

hehe, The Fixx and English Beat, at the Phoenix ZooBrew.

new wave tunes, lots of beer, the smell of animal shit, and boob-jobbed cougars everywhere.

an I woulda gone to 1349, Averse Sefira and Nachtmystium, but I was out of town, boo.

Pro-Pain on the 5th of may. there were 4 other bands but I only remembered that Gurd were one of them. I had a great time! Gurd and Pro-Pain were amazing and everybody had a great night.
There are a few festivals on the way but I'm not sure if I'll be going due to health problems.

princeton string quartet concert last night playing beethoven op.95 and dvorak "american" quartets

Weak ass daytime Earth Day show featuring Ratdog, Stephen Marley and Greyboy All-Stars. Only Greyboy is any good, but it was free and a great place to smoke loads of dope.

Oh fuck I was gunna go to that ^. Oh double fuck isn't Evergrey tonight? Man I'm one forgetful motherfucker.

Last gig I went to was Bad Medicine, a Bon Jovi tribute band at my local pub.

Explosions in the Sky/Eluvium @ Neumo's in Seattle

Next will be Skinny Puppy in a couple weeks.