What do Opeth fans do for a living?

full time student at nebraska wesleyan university where i am minoring in music and don't know my major yet. i know that i certainly don't want to ever have a real job.

That's why! I was wondering how a German could use such proper English!? Really!

Well, Absentfriend, you might be even more surprised to know that I'm not English either, but from Spain. And, yes, you're right, Germans don't speak English properly (this goes at least for my students!!!). Thanks for your compliment anyway.

I'm a freshman at UCR, Creative Writing major, commuter. And I am also a delivery guy at a local pizza place, I agree it is the perfect job for metalheads, although I am the only one at the place I work.

Still young (17) flipping burgers until I graduate in May. Going to go into welding school. Would like to be an underwater welder but my teacher told me I might have to go to Georgia or Tennessee to take classes for that and I don't want to leave Louisiana.

full time high school student, sometimes work with my uncles in a family owned heavy machinery and diesel repair garage

Almost in highschool, but I'm an honor student :D, but I plan to be in the "medical field"