What do Opeth fans do for a living?

Tybud said:
I do computer tech support and training. I get to work out of my house, which is nice.
yeah me too. I support HP Pavilions. Please don't hate me. I am one of the better techs they have and I have the metrics to prove it.

I work at a pewter smith... I make all the shiny goblets and necklaces and dragons you see on the internet and various online stores.. you each could be wearing something I made! ::surges with power, stealing your souls::

I work at Long & McQuade (selling musical instruments to people who are way more talented than me) in Toronto..

I've only heard a few people play any Opeth when trying out a guitar, one guy did ending credits, but most people know drapery falls, if anything.

i work at a hollywood video... aww yeah i rock!

go to southwestern college

do some photography for some bands here in town.. alternative band mostly..

and yeah starting a punk metal band

I graduated high-school a couple years ago. Currently looking for a job so I can pay for welding school.

Speaking of which, if anyone can tell me what it's like to go to school for welding, I'd appreciate it :headbang:

Advent said:
yeah me too. I support HP Pavilions. Please don't hate me. I am one of the better techs they have and I have the metrics to prove it.

Yeah? You wanna help my friend fix his crappy HP? :)

My official job title is "Library Associate II." I'm also working on a master's degree so I can officially be called a librarian.

For a living I wrk in john Lewis (department store) and study: Economics and Business with East European Studies