What do u guys do when you are bored?

I'm never bored in the original sense of the word, when I say I'm bored it usually means there's something I've gotta do but don't want to (homework and such). Then I desperately try to find something to distract me and just CAN'T! Argh.

That's when I usually resort to

- eating
- watching tv
- playing computer games like a banshee
- trying out all of my buzzing toys in a row :D

>trying out all of my buzzing toys in a row

haha that brings me a memory...
i was with my cousin in Brazil, in Estrela (near Porto Alegre)
we were in his room, cursing cause his dad wouldn't let us go to the pool or something, i can't remember too well
then he says "brincadeira!" and throws some kind of toy out the window
and i grab a battery and say "brincadeira!" and throw it out the window so hard that it hits the next house's wooden wall and it goes BAAAM! hahaha and my cousin says "LEEEEU!!" (i am Leo)hahaahahahahahaha i'll never forget his reaction hahaha

yawn :p

Originally posted by EagleFlyFree
>trying out all of my buzzing toys in a row

haha that brings me a memory...
i was with my cousin in Brazil, in Estrela (near Porto Alegre)
we were in his room, cursing cause his dad wouldn't let us go to the pool or something, i can't remember too well
then he says "brincadeira!" and throws some kind of toy out the window
and i grab a battery and say "brincadeira!" and throw it out the window so hard that it hits the next house's wooden wall and it goes BAAAM! hahaha and my cousin says "LEEEEU!!" (i am Leo)hahaahahahahahaha i'll never forget his reaction hahaha

yawn :p

:lol:lol: you're a crazy boy.. :lol:

And Eagle Estrela is near my city, I live in Porto Alegre :D

Originally posted by Aggressor
Yes sleep is a good thing, then you suddenly wake up and realize that its night and you go back to sleep :p

that is really sweet man

sleep all day... then wake up at 6pm... take a shower and watch Cartoon Network, listen to some metal and play videogame... and go back to sleep by 3am

it rocks!!

aaaaaaaahhhhhh I wanna quit my job and rest!!!!! :cry:

Originally posted by dawnghost
that is really sweet man

sleep all day... then wake up at 6pm... take a shower and watch Cartoon Network, listen to some metal and play videogame... and go back to sleep by 3am

it rocks!!

aaaaaaaahhhhhh I wanna quit my job and rest!!!!! :cry:

Now thats what I call living.
More and more often after I started high school (one year ago) Ive found my self using most of my spare time just to rest...
Might have something to do with the fact that I get up at 0630 every day, go to school around 0700 and then Im back home around 1600...