What do u guys do when you are bored?

I got to get up at 5.50 4 times a week and I'm home around 18.15 twice, around 17h twice as well and only on wednesdays I'm home at 11.30, that's the day where I get up at 6.45

Any further questions? No? Same here... :cry:

5 months to a-levels! yay! (A_bier_tour sage ich nur ;))

Originally posted by Northern Viking
I got to get up at 5.50 4 times a week and I'm home around 18.15 twice, around 17h twice as well and only on wednesdays I'm home at 11.30, that's the day where I get up at 6.45

Any further questions? No? Same here... :cry:

5 months to a-levels! yay! (A_bier_tour sage ich nur ;))

Omfg I'm happy that I don't live your life :yow: :lol:

first don't realize, but then, when you realize that you consider sleeping until 6.45 as sleeping long, that's where it gets perverted you know...

I am beyond bored right now, so I am just going to tell you I saw Rush yesterday. It was really cool but too long... I am not used to 3 hour gigs, only in festivals. I was so tired I slept on the ground during "Garota de Ipanema". Then, it started to rain on our way back and there were no empty cabs, so we walked under water for around 20 mins.

I know you couldn't be less interested but I have an urge in speaking anything out right now.

:puke: :zombie: :yell: :ill: :erk: :s

Love,
Cristina

After reading in the "Just started listening to Children of Bodom recently... thread" that Bodomite likes to waste sperm, I guess I know what he does when he is bored... :D :p

Originally posted by Zarok666
After reading in the "Just started listening to Children of Bodom recently... thread" that Bodomite likes to waste sperm, I guess I know what he does when he is bored... :D :p

no not while on the board, I have a room ya know!
:lol: :lol: :lol: