What do you do when...

Vanir

Warrior spirit
Apr 4, 2002
Under nordlyset
Visit site
What do you do when you want to beat the living shit out of someone, and leave them for dead, bleeding in the gutter?
When they've done something really pure evil thing, and truly deserve such treatment?
What do you do to stress down, and avoid making yourself guilty of murder?

Just curious.

When I felt angry at people in the past, I would talk to my best friend about how much I hated them. It let out the anger, and my friend accepted that I was kinda moody so she did not get shocked at what I said. She actually found it amusing.

I also listened to music (like Godflesh) to calm myself down. A major anger reliever I had was I also wrote in my diary about how much I hated the person who made me angry. This included a lot of cursing and saying all the things I wanted to do to the people I hated. I believe that if I ever have children and if they find my diary they would possibly believe I was incredibly hateful and violent...

I would never hurt anyone (possibly as I don't know if I could actually beat anyone up). It is not worth it; I would just remember that the person was stupid and had low self esteem to do something cruel to someone who didn't do anything to them... It is also not worth going to jail for killing or beating up an person who is only a minor annoyance anyways.

I am not listening to Opeth. :D VVV
Lotney rocks!

it takes so much energy to hate, and anger has only ever shown me a reflexive sadness.
i've been wronged innumerable times over, but its not even worth contemplating...
move on.

every day is once in a lifetime, how will you remember this one?

Originally posted by Vanir
What do you do when you want to beat the living shit out of someone, and leave them for dead, bleeding in the gutter?
When they've done something really pure evil thing, and truly deserve such treatment?
What do you do to stress down, and avoid making yourself guilty of murder?

Just curious.

Hum..well usually I think of all the nasty things I'd do to (said person). Funny this thread comes up, because I can't help but think about a person who deserves the most brutal death. A friend of mine has been with this guy (who we'll kindly refer to as 'dipshit'). Ok so this guy beats the hell out of (my friend) quite frequently. (He's even dragged her across the floor by her hair a couple of times...that's when he's feeling gentle I guess). Anyooo that's fine. She's been with him for 3 years now, so I have no pity. HOWEVER they got a new Golden Retriever puppy, and he beats that poor little guy too! The dog was so scared once, he pissed on dipshit's gun case. So what did dipshit do? He kicked the puppy down the stairs. I live 12 hours from there...so I can't physically do anything, but I like to imagine being behind a tree when he's out for a walk, and when I see him even raise his voice at the dog, I jump out and beat the fuck out of him with a baseball bad, or a 2x4. "Phew". I feel a bit better just thinking about it.

actually I have been experiencing that lately
I got kinda mugged in the corner of my house by people who live by and I really want to get a gun and shoot those fucking scumbags who will ultimately end up being proffessional muggers so why not end their useless lives now?
but I don't want to go to jail because of scumbags like that
lately I just kick something to release the stress

Hum..... I'm not sure I've been THAT mad... Mad enough
to kill someone... I don't think I've felt that. When I get
extremly angry I want to scream, and sometimes I do.
I yell out so loud I'm pretty sure the whole city can hear
it! That's why I don't do it too often >:eek:P hehehe....

Mostly I walk away from what gets me pissed (usually
a person, right) and sit by myself in another room etc. If
I was to confront the person I 'hate' (at the moment) I
wouldn't get my point accross cause I'd be too
obsessed with "winning" the fight.

So ya, I walk away until I'm stressed down >:eek:P And
usually, slamming some doors helps as well! Lol >:eek:)))

believe it or not, I go workout or something....maybe go out and drink with some friends...just avoid thinking about the person, and when you do, do something contructive: workout, use it as inspiration for riffs, write about it. And if that doesn't work, pay someone else to kill him for you....

Hmm... many interresting twists :)
As for myself, I just lay down great intricate plans, recall my long nights studying various forms for torture, and end up doing nothing. Well, so far.
How're we all feeling today? I'm a mess, with some heavy mood swings. Hirr. I get all depressive over shit all, and get equally easy happy happy joy joy. Argh. Well, I'll keep on going, but others might not...

Hmm..... I don't think I'd manage to beat someone up - well, a girl maybe, but not just anyone, and I'd just get beaten myself...... It's better, I think, to hurt myself than others..... Or others hurtling me, for that matter. But I've only thought of one thing of late, that I can remember (of late is, of course, relative). That is, cause I've thought about suicide a lot enyway, so I've thought that if someone did or said smth really horrible to me one day wehn I was really down, I might go kill myself, and then I could have said to the person that, if I ended up killing myself that day, s/he should know that s/he was the one who triggered it........ That way I wouldn't do anyting to the person directly, but the person would surely remember it for the rest of his/her life.......

But I don't think I'd ever do such a thing. I wouldn't have the heart to. One thing is killing oneself, but blaming someone else for it..... Nope, I couldn't ever do that. Have just thoght about it......

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
Hmm..... I don't think I'd manage to beat someone up - well, a girl maybe, but not just anyone, and I'd just get beaten myself...... It's better, I think, to hurt myself than others..... Or others hurtling me, for that matter. But I've only thought of one thing of late, that I can remember (of late is, of course, relative). That is, cause I've thought about suicide a lot enyway, so I've thought that if someone did or said smth really horrible to me one day wehn I was really down, I might go kill myself, and then I could have said to the person that, if I ended up killing myself that day, s/he should know that s/he was the one who triggered it........ That way I wouldn't do anyting to the person directly, but the person would surely remember it for the rest of his/her life.......

But I don't think I'd ever do such a thing. I wouldn't have the heart to. One thing is killing oneself, but blaming someone else for it..... Nope, I couldn't ever do that. Have just thoght about it......

a large price to pay to get a point across....i cant say i think about suicide at all..i dont get depressed at all really...im either happy or pissed off..thats it...there isnt really a happy medium of emotion for me...i guess im just a cold heartless person...haha ive been told that before..:D

When I get really really angry, I throw things, scream and jump. Then I usually hit the wall, hurt my hand or foot and then I blame the wall for causing it and I get even more angry. It's better to stay away from me then :p But this happens rarely, thank god. I couldn't afford to do it more often. Normally I try to calm down, count to ten, breathe deep and just think again. But sometimes I just have to let it all out.

Originally posted by manuelgv
I really want to get a gun and shoot those fucking scumbags who will ultimately end up being proffessional muggers so why not end their useless lives now?

I'm not really a fan of killing people... besides the jail time, I know I'm not qualified to be such a judge.

But I AM a big fan of breaking elbows and knees. Something truely painful, incapacitating and relatively long term...
I don't think I'd even want to paralyze someone...