What do you do when...

Hitting the wall is quite popular :)
I have a hole in my wall.. made by my fist of course :)

But my friend has taken this to another level, he has broken a window of his room with his fist and thrown an axe to his wall :lol:

And guess why?
Those both happened after he had lost a game in NHL2002 :lol:

"What do you do when you want to beat the living shit out of someone, and leave them for dead, bleeding in the gutter?
When they've done something really pure evil thing, and truly deserve such treatment?
What do you do to stress down, and avoid making yourself guilty of murder? "

Vanir, I have been in this situation for over a year now - wanting to see my sister's ex-husband dead. It's fucking hard to control at times and I hate feeling that way but when I do, I always remind myself of karmic law and that usually keeps me straight. I also take great comfort from the fact that he has incurred a very huge karmic debt that will one day have to be repaid. :) Then I go find something to do in the garden to divert my mind from it and the stress then dissolves.

Who's going to make him pay, then? That's the big aber here. If I don't do something, how can I know anyone will? How can I know the person won't just walk free?

Originally posted by Vanir
Who's going to make him pay, then? That's the big aber here. If I don't do something, how can I know anyone will? How can I know the person won't just walk free?

then cut his throat and be done with it....it doesnt matter who will get him in the end...what matters is that he will get it.....and so u may never know if he does or doesnt.....shot him in the eye with a pellet gun..haha thats long term and not much of a jail term haha

Fjelltussa...
i'd simply like to state that nothing is more precious than your own existence, and to consciously decide to compromise such a gift is the antithesis of reason.

if thoughts of suicide are a preoccupation, you owe it to yourself to seek help, and you owe it to every person whose life you've touched.

Originally posted by WorldEater

a large price to pay to get a point across....i cant say i think about suicide at all..i dont get depressed at all really...im either happy or pissed off..thats it...there isnt really a happy medium of emotion for me...i guess im just a cold heartless person...haha ive been told that before..:D

I wouldn't have paid that prize to get a point across; I would have gotten that point across by doing something I would have no matter what! It's just a matter of what would trigger it.

Fjelltussa...
i'd simply like to state that nothing is more precious than your own existence, and to consciously decide to compromise such a gift is the antithesis of reason.

if thoughts of suicide are a preoccupation, you owe it to yourself to seek help, and you owe it to every person whose life you've touched.

I don't owe anything to anyone; I cannot live for someone else, only. And really, if my life was pure hell to me, would someone who really cared for me want me to go thrugh that just for him/herself?? In that case, I would have no reason to live at all!! I don't go through hell just to be polite.

Torture is not legal here, anyway, and so, if life is torture to a person, I don't think it should be legal to by all means prevent a person from committing suicide. The person couldn't expect anyone to do it for her/him, but doing it her/himself should be okay.

Giving someone a reason to live, though, that is different. Just not force it on anyone. I have a reason to live, so I won't commit suicide.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Vanir
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody ever "walks free". It may be instant or it may come many years or decades down the road, but it always comes. There's nobody in particular is going to make him pay, unless some fool decides to take it upon him/herself to. - It doesn't work like that. There may people who inadvertently have a hand in it but they won't know what they are really achieving. It comes in mundane ways. And you wonder the big question 'why" when something bad happens or you seem to keep meeting with obstacles in life.......that's karma coming to collect.

"then cut his throat and be done with it....it doesnt matter who will get him in the end...what matters is that he will get it.....and so u may never know if he does or doesnt.....shot him in the eye with a pellet gun..haha thats long term and not much of a jail term haha"

:lol: What kind of a mentality is that? Why should I contribute to the violence rate in this world? Like i said, he's not worth the karma for me. you are wrong - I am positive that he WILL get it in the end. I may or may not know about it when it happens, but it will happen. :)

"Because no one is worth killing. Just be happy that you're not like them. It may sound stupid, but just think of something that makes you not stressed."

EXACTLY!!!!! :)

Expressing any type of feelings has always been hard for me, so if i was really mad, i'd probably keep it and take it out on myself in some way. Sometimes, even when i'm really angry i can't make myself hit or insult anybody.

Okay Vanir, I know the feeling now, wanting to kill
someone!!! *GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

But still, I didn't do anything. There was nothing I
could do! All I could do was walk away.... Though
there is one certain band I'd like to kill, slowly, and
one festival I'd like to put to sleep forever...

I think this feeling of wanting to kill someone is the
same as when you're 100% left with nothing to do.
There's nothing you can do to make things better...

So again, I walk away and make it a part of my past....

Originally posted by Fjelltussa

I don't owe anything to anyone; I cannot live for someone else, only. And really, if my life was pure hell to me, would someone who really cared for me want me to go thrugh that just for him/herself?? In that case, I would have no reason to live at all!! I don't go through hell just to be polite.

Torture is not legal here, anyway, and so, if life is torture to a person, I don't think it should be legal to by all means prevent a person from committing suicide. The person couldn't expect anyone to do it for her/him, but doing it her/himself should be okay.

But if life is torture to someone, wouldn't that be the 'red light' signal that something is seriously wrong? I mean...if suicide becomes a more pleasant option than living...would it not be better to try and 'repair' what is wrong, rather than just give up?
Many people say that it takes balls to kill yourself, but I think it's quite a cowardly way of giving up.

Originally posted by Lordenlil
:lol: :lol: Does this band by any chance have the name Jonas in it??

LOL! I'm not sure anymore, I'm trying to foget
the name! Too bad, I used to know a boy
named Jonas and he was pretty cute... But now
this other Jonas has ruined it all! Damn! hehe...

But seriously, what a fucking intense feeling!!

Originally posted by Rune Fairy

But if life is torture to someone, wouldn't that be the 'red light' signal that something is seriously wrong? I mean...if suicide becomes a more pleasant option than living...would it not be better to try and 'repair' what is wrong, rather than just give up?
Many people say that it takes balls to kill yourself, but I think it's quite a cowardly way of giving up.

Of course it would be better to fix things, but that's not always very easy to do; sometimes it may not be possible at all. The person can be totally ruined inside, and there's nothing else to do than wait for death....
I wouldn't say that it takes courage to kill yourself; you do it because you don't have the courage to live. It may be that it is coward to commit suicide, but that is not my opinion on it. If you indeed want to die, and do commit suicide, then your life, feelings and problems must be so hard; so horrible; that I wouldn't call anyone coward for desperately trying to get away from it.

Well I guess it's just a matter of opinion, and each person will look at life through different eyes. For example...two of my friends lost their mothers. One friend went on to put herself through university, while the other hung herself in a closet. It's very upsetting to me, because if she (the friend who didn't make it) had so much as asked for help, perhaps things would have turned out for the better. My other friend did seek help, and she decided it wouldn't do any good to bottle things up. Sure she's still sad about losing her mom, but she's also moved on and has become a stronger person.
So speaking as someone who's lost a friend to suicide, I couldn't in good faith agree that killing yourself is the only option when you've come down to the very bottom.