What do you listen to?

Hmmm, I listen to so much stuff, I guess Im an all round music fan. Theres not much (genre wise) I dont like. Metal is my fave style of music ranging from death to nu, although melodic death is where my hearts at. Only metal genre I don't really listen to much is black metal, and there aren't too many numetal bands I can honestly say I really like (hmm I could probably count the on one hand anyway, not to discredit it mind, its what first got me into metal, but it just bores me on the whole).

I also like trance, techno, hard house, trip hop, some hip hop, some pop, oldies, 60s brit invasion, old school punk, indie, rock, jazz, classical, leftfield etc....In fact the only styles of music I DON'T like are UK and US Garage, r'n'b House and Country and Western, and the vast majority of moden pop music (early/mid 90s onwards). I can JUST about stomach some pop and skate punk but only in small doses.

Fave metal band is In Flames and other close faves are Opeth (obviously), Dark Tranquillity, Children of Bodom, At The Gates and Carcass. I also quite like System of A Down, Slipknot and Deftones. I'm not gonna bother naming all the bands I like but pretty much most melodic death bands, quite a few extreme bands (SYL, Dillinger Escape Plan), technical death stuff (cryptopsy, nasum, nile), thrash (slayer, haunted, machine head, not a big metallica fan though) and old school (maiden reign supreme in this area!).

Fave non metal bands are Radiohead, Muse and Garbage, and I have a bit of a thing for Massive Attack and Portishead. Fave composers are Wagner, Tchaikovsky (practically any romantic period stuff really) and Mozart.

There I will stop going on now...my CD list is at www.moanygit.com/cd_list.htm if you want a look.