What do you look like?

This of course does mean that at some point someone is going to say hi to me at a gig or something, and I'm going to end up standing there thinking "have I met this dude before?" and then get really confused. I am blond after all...

Originally posted by Don Corleone

i do care! it is really a tasteful experience to actually actually see the people im talking to on these boards.

Heh, but gotta give him credit tho, he did express it in a Katatonian way :D

Originally posted by phyre
This is probably a year old or so.

phyre.jpg

Ever play in a band called D-A-D? :lol:

Originally posted by phyre
I don't get it. Am I supposed to be offended now? :p

Not in the least, you just look like a guy from D-A-D, one of my all time favorite bands, I would concider myself honored if I was compared to them :)

I can't believe you all remember D.A.D....

What was that song they had out ages ago? It was their 'pop' hit... I can't quite remember. That must have been years and years ago!

They're still pretty big in Denmark. Or maybe they don't have any other rock bands there at the moment...:lol:

[Just in case someone was going to take that serious: I am familiar with bands like Blazing Eternity, Saturnus...No offense:p ]

Originally posted by requiem
I can't believe you all remember D.A.D....

What was that song they had out ages ago? It was their 'pop' hit... I can't quite remember. That must have been years and years ago!

They just came out with a new CD actually.
as for hits, they have had quite a few, some bigger than other, let see 'Malboro man', 'I won't cut my hair', 'It's After Dark', 'Sleepind My Day Away' and 'Reconstrucdead' to name a few. As for 'pop', they really haven't been 'pop' except maybe the last 2 albums.

Originally posted by 7 Dying Trees
You know, DAD, the bass player had this two string bass, and all kinds of sparkly things coming out of helmets, or is my memory going bad?

Nope, you remember right, that was during the 'Riskin It All' era, he had that helmet thing in concerts I think and at least on one video.

I'll post a photo of mine as soon as my scanner works again...The only photos I have in my computer are those I took with corpsepainting (I disguised myself for fun with a friend):)