What do you look like?

And to make myself look even MORE tr00, I did it with my fingers ONLY! None of that pussy pencil lining crap!!! Now how kvlt is THAT huh? Now all I need to do is record my demo in a porta-potty for that ultranecroblasphemousKVLT sound. AHHHHHHH SATAN!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Actually I dont listen to that "true" blackmetal crap anymore. It lost its appeal to me. Im more of a melodic metal fan nowdays...but, ya know what they say

Originally posted by GravelessSoul

Actually I dont listen to that "true" blackmetal crap anymore. It lost its appeal to me. Im more of a melodic metal fan nowdays...but, ya know what they say

I listen to plenty of polished and melodic (eg. good) music, but I feel I should stick up for the old necro (eg. crap)sound.

Some of the old black metal stuff is still really cool (eg. necro). For instance, you can't tell me that Mayhem's 'Live In Leipzig' doesn't send chills down your spine at times.

Although I'm glad bm has moved the way it has, I still enjoy the classics every now and then. (Especially after a few beers).

Originally posted by Don Corleone
my classic of all time is "in the nightside eclipse", requiem. yours?

It's hard to go past 'Nightside'. That'd have to be it, I suppose.

Other contenders:

Burzum- 'Hvis Lyset Tar Oss' (the track 'Det Som Engang Var' being the greatest black metal song ever in my opinion)

Mayhem- 'Live In Leipzig'.

I guess those three would have to be up there for me. I also really love Satyricon 'The Shadowthrone', Mayhem 'De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas' and Darkthrone 'A Blaze in the Northern Sky'.

Originally posted by Don Corleone
requiem - among the ones you mentioned...how can anyone disregard darkthrone? man, that stuff kicks some ass!

I didn't!

Check out the bottom of my post where I name three others. One, you'll notice' was Darkthrone and 'A Blaze in the Northern Sky.' :rolleyes:

For all you lovely ladies out there, you can also check me out on the Opeth users board....

Oh yeah. :devil: