what do you think about soad's armeniean genocide clip?

Personally i think we should be reminded of genocides of the past so that they dont happen again. We keep track of history for a reason so that we can learn from the mistakes from the past. i would also like to say that the their self titled debut is a very heavy album and songs like sugar P.L.U.C.K Cubert Ddevil War? suite pee know suggestions spiders and soil are all amazing songs their second album is pretty good as well but it isnt as heavy as their first those who know the system of a down of today should check out their debut people would be surprised by how different it is. it isnt commercial at all. The new system of a down albums are all right (nothing special they are hated because 13 years olds love em up) but they dont hold a candle to older releases i also sorta hate them in a way becauses the fault of those albums that system of a down lost alot of respect.

There is so much shit in your post that I don't even know where to begin.

Wikipedia said:
The United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs approved a bill that categorised and condemned the Ottoman Empire for the Genocide, on October 10, 2007, by a 27-21 vote. Democratic leaders in the House say they expect a full House vote on the resolution before Thanksgiving of 2007. The White House is opposing the bill due to the possiblity of Turkey restricting airspace for US military and humanitarian efforts in Iraq as a countermeasure.

Hmm.