What do you think of the classic NWOBHM band Raven?

Bathoryswans

Oct 3, 2013
I've only listened to one album and it's One for all and its pretty damn solid not a weak track to be found. What do you think is their best album?

They have some really, really awful lyrics, especially on Stay Hard.

The first couple of albums are ok.

I like Raven. The only album I have heard is Live at the Inferno, and it is a great album.

I saw them live a couple of years ago and they put on a amazing show despite a low turnout. All For One, Rock Until You Drop, Let it Rip, and Live at the Inferno are my favorite songs from them.

They have some really, really awful lyrics, especially on Stay Hard.

The couple of albums are ok.

All for one was definitely more than an ok album. I don't mind awful lyrics when the music makes up for it but Stay hard is supposed to be one of their two crappy albums anyway.

I like Raven. The only album I have heard is Live at the Inferno, and it is a great album.

I saw them live a couple of years ago and they put on a amazing show despite a low turnout. All For One, Rock Until You Drop, Let it Rip, and Live at the Inferno are my favorite songs from them.

Really energetic band based on the one album I've heard so I expect they could put up a hell of a show.

I just saw 'em a few weeks ago, not really being familiar with them except always carrying a torch for minor hit On And On, and they were... ok. Kind of ridiculous and dated, and played way too long (opening for Diamond Head). But they seemed to having fun, and are super old school lifers, so... hailz!