what do you think is the greatest Metal album ever

4. of great importance or use or service

Okay, so the doctor is more valuable. It does not mean he is superior. The definition of superiority has nothing to do with value. And, although the definition is staring me in the face, I must ask whether a person's life can ever be morally valued more than that of another, regardless of their part in society.

Necro Joe said:
I don't have a veiw on this issue but really, what the FUCK are you talking about? This must be the most pathetic line of argument I've ever seen.
Excuse me, what line of argument? I was just describing one of the ways some people make profit out of racism. So what the FUCK is so unclear to you? PM me if you give a shit about this topic, I can clarify it for you.

"Of great value"(taken from definition of superior)

You ought to head over to your local chapel to get an answer to your question. It's meaningless to those of us in the rational world.

Demiurge said:
http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/circumstantial-ad-hominem.html

ohhhh you're so right. the most qualified person is the one who gets the position! the goverment doesn't force businesses to hire minorities, doesn't force colleges to acceot underqualified applicants on the basis of their race. *sarcasm*
Relax. You don't want to cause yourself a heartattack.

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=walmart
http://maddox.xmission.com/pseudo.html
http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=irule2

Maddox can express his opinions amusingly with a thoroughly dry, elitist tone. The problem is that many of his opinions completely suck.

Prozak isn't relevant. I'm not posting links of his in an attempt to be defiant when I've lost an argument.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Oh noes, now you've got the oh-so-authoritative Maddox on your side, however will Demiurge cope?
Get out of Demiurge's arse, will you? In fact, gag yourself and only start posting again when you have ideas and thoughts that come from your own head and have not been published 1000 times elsewhere.

Your dipshittery is nauseating. You think all the knee-jerk "arguments" you have against the views expressed in that article haven't been made ten thousand times before? The difference is, your views are illogical and thus you got verbally mutilated with considerable ease.

you got verbally mutilated
When I read that, I actually thought of an imaginary Cannibal Corpse song where Corpsegrinder is just randomly shouting out the contents of an entire thesaurus.

Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun
"Paleontologist...Colossal...Brimming...Capacious!"
"Laudation...Morose...Pertinent...Vivacious!"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Your dipshittery is nauseating. You think all the knee-jerk "arguments" you have against the views expressed in that article haven't been made ten thousand times before? The difference is, your views are illogical and thus you got verbally mutilated with considerable ease.
Why are you so thick-headed? I had made it fully clear I was _not_ going to discuss that article and I did not. So how the fuck can you judge my arguments?

Death - Human is the best Death album.

Opeth - Morningrise has some of the finest songsa of all time and has some of the best songwriting.

Iron Maiden - Powerslave i've already explained about.

Walter_Langkowski said:
That about sums it all up, doesn't it?

Wow Walter, that is one hell of a convincing argument. Clearly, my views are obsolete in the face of your brilliant rationalism. Bravo! Just bravo!

Seriously, where do these people come from? I can think of only one place: from Naggamanteh's cunt.

That Walter faggot can't put up a decent argument about anything. Try starting a debate over Chuck Schuldiner with him, say anything a bit *mean* and he'll accuse you of living in your mother's basement, or something equally retarded.