What do you want me to ask Opeth?

Jaded

There was nothing...
Jul 26, 2003
New York, NY
www.smnnews.com
I just got confirmation today for a photo pass +1 (who wants to be my date!?!? females only! :p) for the NYC show at irving, as well at interview, so what do you guys want me to ask? I'll compile a big list and try to get as many as i can while chillin' on their tour bus ;p

Ask if Mike's started writing for the new albums already.

What are they gonna do in their spare time off after they finish touring in March.

Ask Lopez how he's doing :)

Is Per Wieberg gonna become a full-time member of the band, or are they planning on having him on the next album, playing keys.

Do Mike and Peter still live in igloos :lol: *sorry, DVD refference there*

Are they looking forward to finally getting a break from touring?

Ask em if they read the board and what they think of it...
also ask em when they are coming back to the states....(because i cant catch this tour...i cry now)

Funeral Portrait said:
we have to have a photopass to take pics? i just planned on bringin a disposable anyways...

no this is to get in free/for press reasons. photo pass allows me go between the banister(usually there is one) and the stage to take pictures 1 ft from the band.

keep the q's comin' ;p

i just want to know... is mikael akerfeldt doing the vocals fo "katatonia"?
becoz its his voice... i swear.. but, in an interview with martin lopez he spoke of all their other projects and bands and he didnt mention mikael doing katatonias vocals
*confused*

Ask about the Chile concert that was cancelled (besides all explanations given at their site) and about a more fair South American tour.

Ask Mike's plan for the new album, if they'll give another shot for concept albums (like MAYH, SL...)

Send my best regards ! :worship:
Have a nice gig man !

By the way, I envy you !
I wish I had a pass like this in the Iron Maiden gig tomorrow !!!

Hey dude, if Mikael's reading this, then he'll know by heart what you're gonna ask. Anyway, he must guess in most of the interviews... Ask him what he thinks about death. Does he really believe in the afterlife? How does he imagine it? Has he ever had the thought that one of his relatives came to visit him? And how was it?...

Do/can they enjoy listening their own music?

Do other members of the band write their own music? What style?

does mikael like stanley kubrick's movies?

what does the band read, if anything?

when will the moustache go?

where do they see opeth in, let's say, 5 years?

AbsentFriend said:
^Only on the Brave Murder Day album I think.

* Ask Peter if he's gonna write anything for the new album!! Or if it's going to be Mike only?

yeh thanks.. i discovered a bunch of songs without mikaels voice.. ur probably right