what does in flames clayman cd booklet cover art mean?

bball_1523

Nov 23, 2003
Southern California
Visit site
I was looking clayman's cd booklet and it has a picture of the pyramid with the all-seeing eye, the same picture on the back of the US dollar bill. Now I am not trying to push forward a conspiracy theory here, I just want to ask if any of you In Flames' fans can deciper what In Flames meant in their Clayman cd.

Here is the picture:

inflames1.jpg

The all-seeing eye pyramid is a symbol used first by Kattha, native Americans for which the pyramid top presented union of energy that comes from the base of the pyramid corners and flows till the spike of the pyramid. The eye, mystery holder, gathers the power and directs it towards itself so the power of the pyramid can never be discontinued. But yet... the top of the pyramid parted from the rest presents malfunction of the harmony.... disjointed perfection. It is put between two gerat songs: SaA and BtDA because of their complexity and profound lyrical meaning. Its position as centrefold in the booklet also has deeper meaning: The energy flow through the pyramid top,that now slowly radiates light, must not be disconnected by putting such important piece on two different pages. Of course, most of this is true as Jacko is innocent and I am *very* bored.