What does your forum name mean?

Palabra de Dios

Heavy Metal Weatherman
Mar 22, 2005
St. Joseph, MO
Thought this would be fun topic for the lounge.

Some of us have pretty obvious forum handles, but others might be a bit obscure, so explain and express yourself, friends!

Mine is Spanish and means "word of god." I'm not a religious person at all, but I always thought this phrase was pretty powerful, and the word for "word" in Spanish (palabra) has always been fun/cool to say (this comes from high school learning Spanish). So that's it...but this is my handle on just about every forum online.:loco:

Tycho Celchu is a minor character from Star Wars. He is an X-wing pilot in Rogue Squadron, the squad led by Wedge Antilles, and is initially Wedge's second-in-command. He figures mainly in the Expanded Universe. In the X-Wing series of novels, he is a major character.

I've been using this online since about 1996, but it is the last handle I've used (2004-present here at Ultimate Metal). In all registrations I've done since then, I've used my real name (Mark).

I'm rather fond of Orb Weaver spiders - the lot of them. Heck, I'm just fond of spiders. But "OrbWeaver" sounded slightly more elegant than "Tarantula" which happens to be another favorite. :)

So uh...yeah. I like spiders. And that's where my name came from.

mine comes from a character some friends of mine and I made up in high school.

It was my computer ID at college. epp are my initials, st means I was a student, and 1 means I was the first person with those initials. Been using it since 95 or 96.