What does your Swanö collection consist of?

I only have Moontower. It's hard as hell to find anything like that around here. The rest I've had to download, a few tracks from Edge of Sanity, Nightingale, Bloodbath, Odyssey, Infestdead...

I'll probably just order some of those from The End. Or Dan can sell me some stuff. :D

mattcira: I included stuff Dan just had a small hand in, which is why Coercion and Godgory were in that list. He just did some producing for them. I didn't include everything I have that he produced, so I don't know why I included those bands.

Darkified is a metal band that put out a demo and a 7", and A Dance on the Grave MCD is both of those on one CD. Robert Karlsson was in the band on the 7". Dan played some keys and guitar solos on the 7" as well.

Ghostorm was a Black Mark death metal band. Dan produced their Frozen in Fire CD and did backing vocals on one song.

Maceration put out an album called A Serenade Of Agony, and it is one of my favorite death metal albums of all time. Dan is actually listed as a member of the band on this CD (though his name is listed as his alter ego Day Disyraah). He's also in the band photo in the CD, though his head is down.. It's pretty noticeably him though. He does all vocals on the whole album, as well as keys/piano.

Dan Swano - Moontower
Edge of Sanity - Purgatory Afterglow
Nightingale - I
Nightingale - The Closing Chronicle
Nightingale - The Breathing Shadow
Bloodbath - Breeding Death
Star One - Space Metal

Here's my list. We had this kind of thread in the beginning of this forum, so I'm glad that I found it.

BLOODBATH -Breeding Death
DAN SWANÖ - Moontower
DAN SWANÖ - Moontower MCD
DIABOLICAL MASQUERADE - Death's Design
EDGE OF SANITY - Crimson
EDGE OF SANITY - Evolution
EDGE OF SANITY - Infernal
EDGE OF SANITY - Purgatory Afterglow
EDGE OF SANITY - The Spectral Sorrows
EDGE OF SANITY - Unorthodox
EDGE OF SANITY - Until Eternity Ends
EDGE OF SANITY - When all is said
GODSEND - A Wayfyers Tear + Demosongs
INFESTDEAD -Hellfuck/Killing Christ
INFESTDEAD -Jesusatan
KATATONIA -Tonight's Decision
NIGHTINGALE - I
NIGHTINGALE -Live
NIGHTINGALE -The Breathing Shadow
NIGHTINGALE -The Closing Chronicles
NIGHTINGALE -Alive Again
NIGHTINGALE -Nightfall Overture
NIGHTINGALE -The Closing Chronicles
ODYSSEY S/T
PAN THY MONIUM -...Dawn
ROUTE NINE -The Works
STAR ONE - Space Metal
STEEL -Heavy Metal Machine EP
SUBWAY MIRROR -S/T
THERION - Arab...
THERION - Theli
UNICORN -A Collection Of Worlds
UNICORN -A Collection Of Worlds II
UNICORN -After Before
UNICORN -Emotional Wasteland
UNICORN -Ever Since
UNICORN -Rehearsal Video
UNICORN -The Weirdest Of Tales
A Mercyful Tribute

And from Dag:
TOM NOUGA - Fantomsmärtor
TOM NOUGA - Fönster
TOM NOUGA - Pengarna Eller Ladan
TOM NOUGA - Titta först pa när jag dansar... EP

With both:
Wounded Records - V.A. Volume One EP

Long overdue...

Dan Swano - Moontower
Nightingale - I
Nightingale - The Closing Chronicles
Nightingale - Alive Again
Diabolical Masquerade - Death's Design
Star One - Space Metal
Edge of Sanity - Crimson
Edge of Sanity - Infernal
Edge of Sanity - Until Eternity Ends
Edge of Sanity - Spectral Sorrows

Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage

that's about it, although I have plenty of Swanö- stuff on my 'to buy'-list.

Dan Swanö - Moontower
Nightingale - I
Nightingale - Alive Again: The Breathing Shadow Part IV
Bloodbath - Breeding Death EP
Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage red LP
Edge of Sanity - Crimson
Karaboudjan - Sbrodj
Katatonia - Tonight's Decision
Pan.Thy.Monium - Dawn of Dreams + Khaooohs
Steel - Heavy Metal Machine 7" pic disc EP
Unicorn - Emotional Wasteland
Unicorn - Ever Since

soon to have:
Wounded Knee - Please Explain 7" EP
Wounded Knee - Searching 7" EP

I need to buy some more EoS (I bought Cryptic used, but no Dan) and finally get the The Closing Chronicles and The Breathing Shadow. I also need to find a copy of the Odyssey EP. I only have the mp3s since I can't find it anywhere.

I agree. :)

By the way, I assume you've gone to Metal Haven in Chicago. They might have some of his more obscure projects. I have never been there myself but am going with a friend who lives in Chicago when I fly there to see Opeth on the 27th of this month.

I bought my Unicorn albums from www.lasercd.com Their prices are usually a bit high, but they had Emotional Wasteland and Ever Since stocked for $10 or $12 each with little or no shipping. They are amazing albums, and I urge you to find them. If you have no luck there, you might try Mellow Records' site (around $15 each) if you don't mind ordering from Italy and paying postage to the US. Good luck.

I've tried for months to get a hold of Mellow Records and still no response. :mad:

Metal Haven has just about everything he's been involved in, they're slightly lacking in the vinyl department, but their merchandise and CD choices are top notch. Better save up Scott!

Dan Swanö - Moontower
Nightingale - Alive Again: The Breathing Shadow Part IV
Bloodbath - Breeding Death EP
Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage red LP
Edge of Sanity - Crimson
Edge o fSanity - Pergatory Afterglow
Edge of Sanity - The Spectral Sorrows
Katatonia - Tonight's Decision
Pan.Thy.Monium - Dawn of Dreams + Khaooohs
Steel - Heavy Metal Machine 7" pic disc EP

Originally posted by OpethianSoul
I agree. :)

By the way, I assume you've gone to Metal Haven in Chicago. They might have some of his more obscure projects. I have never been there myself but am going with a friend who lives in Chicago when I fly there to see Opeth on the 27th of this month.

I have never been to MetalHaven... I am dying to go (but afraid of how much $$$ I will burn there!). I used to go to Nightfall Records, but since they closed, I have just been going to Tower (yuck! 17 bucks for the new Bloodbath... and there was a line at the lstening station to listen to the new Opeth, cool!).

Hey OpethianSoul... I'll see ya there. I am going with about 10 of my "metal" friends.... we should have a UM.com reunion or something. I'll wear my Analcorpse tshirt.