What Guitar do you have?

BodomIsYourGod said:
I just got home form buying this
big.jpg

i also have this guitar....its a pretty good one in my opinion

Jani Laiho said:
i also have this guitar....its a pretty good one in my opinion
i was acctually going to buy that guitar... its only about $400au. that same guitar but just Blue... i tested it the other day at work, its bloody awsome in my opinion.. might even buy it

I've just converted it:

Symbol Canadian Dollar Exchange
Rate Australian Dollar Bid Ask
CADAUD=X 479 Jul 5 1.0849 519.6811

So that equates to about 520 Australian dollars.

Sphinx said:
LoL im not doing it, how ever the Guitar tech in my shop is. basically he's gunna cut a big-ass-hole in my jackson and sand it out so its all smooth n stuff, then hes gunan chuck an Original Floyd rose on it... if it fucks it up, hes gotta buy me a new jackson hehe.. dw ill post how it goes

the only thing is that you might lose some of the guitar's natural resonance or tone if u take a chunk out of it

I went for a walk in london trying to find a guitar shop and i stumbled onto that black esp sv -std with gold hardware. ppl must have thought im stupid for standing there for 5 min just looking at it in awhh(dont see that kinda stuff in south africa).And its not even the real signiture one. £1500 it was yea, id say just a bit out of my league for about 1 year.Id like to have it but I dont like having a guitar thats been in a window for 1 year just rotting away in humid damp london!!! fuck pisses me off. And i bet every single guy in that shop has had their filty paws on it doing neck bends for fun!

Is that jackson js35-rr an official guitar or is it a js30 with a hacked in tremelo done in a workshop.I have also been searching for a low end jackson with floyd style trem and 24 frets with rr body. Just need a better bridge pickup and your in the zone.

Profanity said:
That guitar's a health and safety risk. You can easily blank a fans eye out with that sharp edge.

Actually that's for self defense in case a whacko climbs on the stage during your kickass solo.