What I like

The Storm have the most solid offense and defense in the game, tackling has nothing to do with it, and every team has at least several head highs, it's just picking faults in a winning machine. Storms results lie in their coach and their talent.

They develop a tackling technique within the rules and now they're fucking cheats

Don't get me wrong, I couldn't give two shits about either team

BUT

If they developed it WITHIN the rules, how does that make them cheats?

Its just like when every other team complained about the Swans bringing in the flooding technique of defense. Sure, it "killed" the free flowing spirit of AFL but it brought them the premiership and now every team does it

Hey todd i dont exactly see your point on the storm subject, cause essentially what u said agreed with what i think, they arent cheats.

Todd: It doesn't make them cheats, it makes Wayne Bennett an old fuckwit. And it gives every other team in the competition (aside from the Eagles) who were dwarfed by the Storms season a reason to whinge.

Melbourne are faggots for having stupid sized field. Thats pretty much cheating.

Not if its within the fuckign rules! They play on that size field normally at olympic park because they have a running track around the oval. Just cause they move to a bigger stadium, why should they change?

Not if its within the fuckign rules! They play on that size field normally at olympic park because they have a running track around the oval. Just cause they move to a bigger stadium, why should they change?

But it shouldn't be within the rules. How can you expect it to be a fair game when each team has their strategy built around a different sized playing field?

i LOVE LOVE LOVVVEEE that i got a job as an apprentice doing cabinetmaking (which is what i wanted) at this awesome company, and it's not too far away from home either, 20min drive and it's just one road. I cannot wait to start!

But it shouldn't be within the rules. How can you expect it to be a fair game when each team has their strategy built around a different sized playing field?

You can bitch and moan all you want, if teams can't adapt then it is their problem. Storm are gonna take it to them and win and on field, in any conditions.

And when the new stadium is built, i'm sure some new complaints will come up.

What makes the Storm so good is they CAN adapt to any field home or away. I'd say a lot of it has to do with crowd numbers, being that NRL isn't very big in Vic. And yeah, all fields should be the same size, and hopefully the Storm move to the NRL stadium when it's built.

Not to mention that the grand final is at Telstra Stadium in Sydney. And we only played 1 final at Olympic park.

It defeats the point of the game being played on a neutral ground. It would be similar to the Swans going down to Melbourne and demanding they make the field shorter (the SCG is the smallest ground in AFL)

Yeh i get your point. How come no one made a fuss about North Queensland making the Warriors play their home strip away at North Queensland? Do you know how hot you get wearing black when its 35 degrees? Let alone playing a premiership finals game? No, no-one made a fuss about that did they. Its in the rules, both teams play on the same field, its fair. If we lose the grand final, its because we played on a 68m field instead of a 61m field. Its idotic, the argument that is.