What I like

I like not having received my group certificate from Pokermasters yet which is preventing me from completing my tax return :D That's one more ace up my sleeve (excuse the pun) in the quest for retribution. Vengeance is a beautiful thing.

I love it, I post about MAIDEN, Taghreed posts about Linkin Park and Chris Cornell. Gotta love it lol!
I don't even know who Chris Cornell is but Linkin Park is funny enough :p

I like finally getting my car back today instead of having to drive the gutless 4-cylinder shitter from work around. Granted it saved me from paying about 1500km worth of fuel but that's another story.

Considering how Oberon is in drought like most of the state (Oberon's main dam is barely sitting above 20% capacity) there are some humbling sights out there. It's extremely lush and vibrant, and some things like watching steam rising off a lake in the middle of a barely frost-covered field bristling with life through an almost ethereal layer of fog are simple but breathtaking.

The flip side of the coin is when you hit the roads heading down past Shooters Hill or coming back towards Katoomba where persistent logging makes the landscape look like the border of Mordor with giant patches of all-encompassing destruction leaving a lifeless wasteland in its wake. While there are clear signs of fervent reforestation further along, it's still startling to see two relative extremes pretty much within minutes of each other. Human interaction with the environment: before and after :erk:

Don't worry, I'm not turning into a Greenie. They can still get fucked :lol:

Tomorrow - moving into the new Ferret Cave :kickass: Definitely looking forward to having a dedicated recording room finally, as well as a 480L dedicated beer fridge :lol:. Not looking forward to moving furniture in and unpacking everything though :(

:OMG:

How fucking awesome are Foreigner!?!?

:worship:

I knew they had a couple good songs but after spending a fair chunk of the last few weeks listening to the rest of their catalogue, shag me up the urethra with a broken pool cue if they're not one of the best melodic rock bands ever!

eab6_1.JPG

Getting that piss cheap