What I like

i like that we have been approved for our new place.
got a call at work today.
god im excited.
have to go sign the lease, and pay for the bond tomorrow.
i cant wait :D

4pm and the equipment I need to work has only JUST arrived...
Gotta love couriers :erk:

I ended up killing time at Kellyville Pets and have decided I need to find a cheaper alternative to a macaw. Paying over $10K for a bird is just ridiculous. A black cockatoo is looking like a good alternative... still f'king expensive but considering it will likely outlive me (easily) and looks about as 'metal' as a bird can get, I give it the thumbs up.

nah no spare rooms

but we got the keys today

So when's the maiden piss-up? :D

Perth is a bit of a stretch but I reckon a Melbourne road trip could well be in order :D. it will depend entirely on Dream Theater's tour though (assuming it still happens). I get the feeling between seeing as much DT as possible, two weeks in Surfers over New Years and a week in Tamworth for the country music festival not long after that, plus all the time I won't be working throughout all this... I'm going to be extremely broke by February :(

Don't forget Pork Tree, they should be here in Jan/ Feb. If they're not then.. :cry:

edit- also LOVE the fact that i just got a call from a good friend of mine, informing me that she just got engaged :D