What I like

I like:

* getting a court order declaring the laptop to be my property and finally getting it back from the cops. Yet another victory over the dodgy Carmichael Hunts at Pokermasters :headbang:

* how much more brutal most things sound with a 450W(RMS) subwoofer pounding out the bottom end

* scoring another government contract which pays nearly twice as much as my last job and finishes a week before I head to Surfers for the xmas/new year break then Tamworth

* eagerly anticipating how lil' BEnji and/or Pyro manage to twist the phrase "pounding out the bottom end" into meaning something else

I like that I booked my flight and already started packing my bags :D
Is everything actually sorted with immigration or have you just cracked the shits and decided to hijack a small propellor plane to get back? :lol: Good to hear either way!

What day are you actually flying in? I'm thinking a greeting party is in order :p
I feel an event of alcoholic proportions on the cards for this!!!!
Give the poor woman a rest Todd. She may want some time to just relax, chill, and be happy :p
Shhhh... you're ruining our excuse for a party!

remember that there has been considerable time since the red guitar man and the singing keyboardist have spent lengthy time together.... there maybe be some hibernation of some sorts going on....

did i start red guitarist lol - one of the many stupid things ive done over the years - he's so cool tho!!