What I like

I like the glipses of Mike Patton's Mondo Cane project.

"arrangiaments e vocal interpretations of italian tunes from the 50’s & 60’s for voice, ensemble, small chorus, orchestra"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZf7KgSnksk&feature=related[/ame]

Fuck yes. Official release due early 2008. It's already my album of the year :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Would that be scotch whiskey :worship: or that fake crap, burbon whiskey:puke: I like this scotch whiskey

My old man always has nice scotch for me so steeeyyyaaalll from his cupboard

Well a certain husband of yours might have to give you a few swigs of his as a christmas present on new years ;) i'm such a gentleman

Work christmas party last night:worship:kickass::headbang:
I haven't had any sleep yet so bare with me,
It was held at the royal hotel in springwood aka the place with the best jukebox in the world, a fair few metalheads hang out there. I threw on the whole number of the best album some master of puppets, slayer, Dio sabbath etc. My boss put unlimeted credits on there, I was just going to have a easy one seeing as though I had work in the morning. But my Boss said why don't you just sleep in the office *my work is next door* and take advantage of the open bar. Good advice I then proceded to have a thousand Jager beers and Chivas regal scotch then tried my hand at some drunken Karaoke :lol:

Here is the end of the song where you can see all my h0t chix

What I LOVE summer is finally here, what a better way to spend the day then down in my backyard
pc301144by2.jpg
[/URL]
With me my bro and our friend Luke
pc301143dj1.jpg
[/URL]
[ame]http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=24994431[/ame]

Now that it's hot and awesome again who is up for some camping in my backyard soonish

How brutal is this heat wave... I think next weekend that backyard of yours is going to get some visitors young Watto :kickass:

I like going back to work tomorrow and getting all my meals on Bunnings' tab again. First thing I'll be doing is tracking down the biggest, beefiest steak I can find and ordering two of them.

Okie dokie mr Ferret, you twisted my arm if the weather is good next saturday and my calender is free i'll organise a camping trip of death and destruction and..... and piratie inflatable boat mayhem