What I like

What a corker...

Last week: Dream Theater
Tomorrow: Maiden
Next week: Transcending Mortality / Friar Rush
Followed by: Helloween

I know Iron Maiden don't really deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as the other legendary bands in that run but still, schweeeeet! :kickass:

I'm also really liking Coffs Harbour at the moment. Of all the places outside of Sydney I've been in the last few years Coffs easily has the best mid-week nightlife and eye candy. Maybe staying in a pretty mad resort all week as opposed to dinky hotels has something to do with it too :p

New Tommy Emmanuel live album comes out on the 29th :D

DISC 1
1. The Finger Lakes
2. Papa George
3. Train To Dusseldorf
4. I Go To Rio
5. Nine Pound Hammer
6. Old Town
7. And So It Goes
8. Jolly Swagman
9. Sukiyaki
10. Happy Hours
11. Ruby's Eyes
12. Beatles Medley
13. Mombasa

DISC 2
1. Workin' Man Blues
2. Georgia On My Mind
3. House of the Risin' Sun
4. Amazing Grace
5. Story of Little Boy
6. Tall Fiddler
7. Cowboy's Dream
8. Morning Aire
9. Initiation
10. Lenny Bro'
11. Questions

Should make a nice extra-belated xmas gift for myself ::

I like that my boss and the people I now work with are not only metal-tolerant, but they're also old school rock/metal fans..
So we basically play Sabbath and AC/DC and other bands all day long :kickass:

I like that in three weeks time I'll be in Germany at the Rock Hard festival seeing Enslaved, Immortal, Amorphis, Paradise Lost, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Moonsorrow, Iced Earth, Jorn, and many others! :D

Its something i like, but it pisses me off that i dont know what it is.

A film clip on mainstream video hits/rage that was in the very early 90's maybe even late 80's (89-91 era me thinks). I dont even remember the melody or artist. The end was a dark room with the guys Les Paul standing up against the wall as the song faded out.... Thats all i remember and its shitting me.

Turisas is a fucking amazing band! Ever since I saw them live back in 2005, I've been addicted!

Can't wait to see them again this year in support of the new album!

BATTLE METAL!